Bazzaminxer - Blog!

This is out of date news. Achieved 700m total xp. I must of got it during hunter but didnt notice. I usually take screeny of stats at each milestone so here it is.

700m Total XP! - Approximately 20th April 2011.

700m.jpg

I GOT A CHAMPION SCROLL!!!!!!

00:35 Sunday night.

Its taken me years and about 20 hours recently but I finally got my first ever one. Its all I need to unlock that song so thats what I care about. Will post once I killed it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

25022 cannon balls. Probably something like 3m loss but 2 effigy drops. Not too bad!

Ok im pretty focused on getting 101 dung atm. Got 98 some time ago.

97Dung.png

98Dung.png

New Goal - Fully unlock livid farm

I currently trying to finish all of livid farm which is very boring grind but I so far got 250k points. It takes quite a long time to do but that will mean I have all spells and prayers unlocked by the end. I will be no lifing this as its terribly boring to get done and I want it finished..

Epic blog, stats and exp!

And i like how you document everything :)

Keep up the great work!

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Thankyou. Yeh I try best to try and keep it pretty updated though sometimes I forget. Or complete goals before I even say I am doing them lol.

Manage to get 100 dung today which I am glad to have the third bind. Will make things easier for me though I only want one extra level and I wont be training it again for a very long time after I achieve 101.

Progress is slow for my usual pace as im slightly busy atm. Be glad when dung is finished but have feeling take me minimum of 5 days if not more.. (Im shocked to see it took me 6 days to get level 100.) Dung is only skill I dont like in the game. However I wont need to be fishing lower floors anymore so that speeds things up though probably still take me 5 days as im busy. Ontop of that im trying to gain weight again in rl which is making me feel tired and pregnant which is slowing me down. Not mention I have to keep going and making more food than usual which is an xp waste lol.

Need to adapt to be more efficient with how I get my food ready. :geek:

MILESTONE! Level 100 dung with the extra bind - 11th May 2011

Level100dung.png

Level100dungmsg.png

• 2 weeks later...

I had a brake for a while but before that I achieved a couple of things.

GOAL ACHIEVED - 99 RUNECRAFTING! - 21st May 2011

-All skills except agility at 99-

Special shout out for 'Somber quest' and 'Vus yo' for being the last two people to assist me.

99Rc.png

Cape Front:

RccapeFront.png

Cape Back:

Rccapeback.png

Cape Emote:

Rccapeemote.png

Also,

97 Agility + All effigies unlocked!

97Agility.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh wow sorry I didnt do updates. I kinda lazy with this blog lol. But erm.. plenty updates now. Bit tough sorting through them actually. Trying figure out all the dates of stuff.. Ganna spread it over three posts.

I quickly say YAY! Max total.. but erm.. YAY all levels over 100 too! Woot.

-

98Agility.png

GOAL ACHIEVED - 99 Agility + Max Total! - 15th July 2011

99AgilityMaxed.png

Agility Cape:

Front Cape -

AgilityCapeFront.png

Back Cape -

AgilityCapeBack.png

Cape Emote -

AgilityCapeEmote.png

MAX TOTAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Cape: (Rune 2hand is my 200m smith item btw.)

Front Cape -

MaxedCapeFront.png

Back Cape -

MaxedCapeBack.png

Cape emote -

MaxedCapeEmote1.png

MaxedCapeEmote2.png

MaxedCapeEmote3.png

Remaining requirements for Comp Cape: (Just dung related. Everything else done.)

CompletionishCapeRequirements.png

Hs Picture:

Maxedhs.jpg

Alog:

MaxedALog.jpg

Also:

Maxedforummsg.jpg

New goal! All skills over level 100!

New goal! 16m Theiving, 70m cooking, 20m Hunter! + Other virtual level goals

New goal! 104 Dung! + 16m Fishing!

New goal! 120 Dung!

-

GOAL ACHIEVED - All skills over level 100! - 28th July 2011

GOAL ACHIEVED - 16m Theiving, 70m cooking, 20m Hunter! + Other virtual level goals - 28th July 2011

Currently working on 104 Dung + 16m Fishing!

Untitled.jpg

Hs: (So I can see my virtual goal accomplishments.)

Virtuallevels.jpg

I havnt gone into detail about what I did here but essentially I was boosting some of my virtual levels. Donno what it is now but I had a ton of skills that were near levels. I just boosted them over that level mark to boost some easy virtual levels.

I also purposely boosted some skills to 15m to make agilty my lowest for a long long time. I will be tears of guthix on it. Runecraft I will continue to use my daily assist on.

Here are some extra clan related pictures. (In pictures it is just over 100k wood collected - However I believe its somewhere near 140k of this post.)

11-07-26155225.png

11-07-26203809.png

11-07-26203826.png

11-07-26211132.png

Got tons and tons of pictures from that day. Though these I like best.

-

I am also caught on jagex facebook page from a jmod who took some pictures for clan stuff lol. Its only some screenshots though that I happen to be on lol.

Being max feels great. Nice finally having access to hlf and I suppose im not meant to discuss it idk but it has some perks being maxed. Also enjoying being part of the maxed clan as it seems to suit my play style better.

I wont have much to update until got 104 dung out of the way, then I be returning to finish off my slayer and cooking goal. Which I donno how I will go about it but maybe do both or focus on one or the other idk. The only remaining goal after that will be 120 dung and I leaving that until last.

This will take me a very long time. 104 dung and 200m cook lol.

Sorry for lack updates. Truth is last month I wasnt even playing at all. I went like 3 weeks without barely logging in. Runetracker dont lie lol. Barley any gain for a month. This may also happen again as I am near the end of my module and studying could be preeetty difficult soon.

Ontop that I broke up with my ex round beginning of this year and since been trying go out alot more socially to increase my chances meeting someone worth while. So been alot more busy in that way. I been kinda rediscovering myself abit too as havnt been single for a while.

I try keep blog updated with whatever I get achieved but tbh I think its ganna be slow progress. Game has gone a bit cookoo too.. Not quite as great as it used to be. Seems they are out to purposely destroy it!! =0 Though getting maxed and being part of clan etc has definately lifted my spirits. Finally feel closer to jagex again too. Certianly not true..but you do get more access to communicate with them if you wish to. (More ways to be ignored maybe lol.) Either way I get to experience them ingame alot more than I did before.

-

Things to watch out for!

Wyvernrider4 is very soon to get 200m Slayer!!!!!! :thumbsup: Rank: 4

Gratz to him in advance. True uber scaper.

New Bits and Bobs goal!

Made list things im working on and will check them off as completed. Trying to keep things more updated. I literally spent hours earlier writing up this list and researching everything it involved. I put the goals into different categories.

-

Annoying:

1,250+ Conquest ranking

Artisans workshop

Longterm:

Defeat all champions

Chompy kills

To do:

My notes (Ancient cavern)

Chimp ice deliveries

Mobalising armies (Rank 401)

Master white knight

Fully charge flail

To do anyway:

Mining outfit

Woodcut outfit

Weekly:

Circus (Get all clothing)

(Every two weeks) Court cases (Complete all)

-

Artisans workshop is annoying as I get no xp but it costs alot. 4.4m non-xp and 70m without hammers. So annoying that im going to go get hammers for it, something I never did for 200m smithing, halving the cost but more than anything just because I done plenty smithing already lol. Its not the same type of gameplay either that I enjoyed before. I think I rather do it this way even though I hate minigames just so its something different. Got same dislike for conquest just because I dislike minigames. *cof* dung *cof*

Looking forward to doing champion scrolls and chompy hunting. Chompy hunting has secretly always been a goal of mine since it first came out. Never did get around to it. Will do chompy hunting soonish I imagine but champion scrolls I wont until a later date - Maybe even next year idk. (Before I begin I mean.)

To do list is just whatever stuff. Weird to go back to mobalising armies again - didnt think I would be. Kinda like idea being a master white knight though.

Been wanting to get mining outfit anyway + the woodcut one but ganna wait until thats updated this month.

Circus luckilly enough I pretty much done most hard work. I already got the medium and hard clothes, just bunch of the lower ones I never bothered to get.

Court cases I just keep forgetting to do but stocked up already.

-

I will not be doing 5000 cw games. (I got a life + Its ridiculously arbitrary.)

I will also not be doing barb assault. (I hate it.)

That concludes the requirements for trimmed completionist that I havnt yet done.

This is an extensive list of everything I have ever wanted finished within the game when including my other goals previously already set. Obviously not including new updates though.

-

3rd August 2011 - Got 100 zeal (New pet Jad! =D)

Need get another firecape for keep sake. Havnt bothered yet - God knows last time I killed that guy??! Probably easier with overloads + summoning and stuff.. if thats allowed.. idk.. Bet it aint. Will do it sooner or later. Be interesting to see if I can kill him a second time on my first attempt. :wink: Only ever seen him once myself.

• 2 weeks later...

GOAL ACHIEVED - All circus outfits! - 17th August 2011

Fullcircusoutfit.png

GOAL ACHIEVED - Fully charged flail! - 19th August 2011

Fullychargedflail.png

GOAL ACHIEVED - Full woodcut outfit! - 22nd August 2011

Fullwoodcutghostflail.png

GOAL ACHIEVED - Full construction outfit + Ghost! - 22nd August 2011

Fullconstructionoutfit.png

GOAL ACHIEVED - Delivered 25 chimp ice! - 22nd August 2011

Finishedchimpice.png

Extra bits and bobs goal!