Bazzaminxer - Blog!

Goal Achieved! - Kill queen black dragon + All journals! - 5th September 2012

Book 2 - Kill #19

Book 3 - Kill #28

Book 4 - Kill #38

This was the last specific trimmed requirement except for castlewars - Which im not doing.

Other non-trimmed include 120 dung (As well as 'one' song from there.) and fight kiln.

DragonJournal.png

Agility done.

12-09-18035124.png

Goal Achieved! - 'Bilderberging XP' - 18th September 2012

20m skills:

20m Prayer

20m Construction

20m Agility

20m Thieving

20m Crafting

20m Farming

Other:

22m Fletch

24m Magic

30m Woodcutting

30m Firemaking

• 1 month later...

Im a bit late in posting this but, 20m slayer! And 20m+ All skills!

This is the end of slayer and cashing in time.

Goal Achieved! - Slayer 1000 Streak Task! + 20M Slayer XP!! - 28th September 2012

20mslayerxp.png

Slayerpoints.png

Slayerreward.png

-

In other news: Less than 1m xp until 1b. =0 Soon to hit 113 dung, that is, last boss monster/music track to unlock.

As soon as I get 1b xp out of the way, followed by some bonus xp related stuff I have avoided using, (Shouldnt take too long to use them up.) I shaw get that wannabe jad thing.

Goal Achieved! - Kill new uber jad wannabe thing! - 23rd October 2012

Its the new firecape! A cape I never wore either lol. I got it though! Just dont need it.. Maybe a future update that takes more than a couple of hours will summon its need.

*All combat goals complete + All trim -cw*

dg.png

ket.png

Gratz on 1B+ OA and 20M+ all skills. The latter being the "bigger" achievement in my eyes. :P

Any more big XP-goals coming up?

Thx,

Imo the biggest accomplishment I been looking forward to lately was unlocking that last music track. Which I lined up with the 1b xp thing. Its why I put it in big bold writing lol. Mainly because I solo dung.. It has taken me a long time to finally reach it. It boggles the mind that despite how long I been playing, this is the first time I have ever unlocked every single song at once. It was the only thing locked away from me, besides obviously 120 dung itself, (And at the time I hadnt bothered to get the new fire cape yet - but that just a new update I hadnt bothered to do.) that song was the only thing left to finish in the game.

As for xp goals, na not really. Coming to an end of all things eventually, although the remaining things will still take a long time. A 20m base is good enough, a cap for me. Doesnt mean I wont train things but no xp goals anymore beyond this point.

Except any new skills whenever they eventually come about. Which im hoping come out sooner than later.

Only things left are 200m cooking and 120 dung. I hope to achieve this before your able to buy 200m xp for real cash within sof or solomon.

New goal - 115 dung

-

Remaining goals

Combat: Wannabe Jad

Skills: 200m Cooking

Trimmed Completionist*: 120 Dung

My own 'proper' completionist: Bits n Bobs/misc/etc

Other: 115 Dung - 117 Dung - 119 Dung

Longterm Goal: Upgrade Pop

*Except the stupid cw requirement because I got a life. I dont consider it an accomplishment to hit an absurdly high arbitrary number unless I set that goal myself. Tyvm.

Goal Achieved! - 115 Dung! - 5th November 2012

115Dung.png

New goal - 117 dung

Managed to get 115 dung/Floor 58 solo before new dung update, but not doing anymore until update comes along. Just ganna train cooking for now.

116 Dung - 15th November 2012

Didnt realise was ganna get lvl right then. Even sof joined in for the shot. >.>

116dung.png

Due to my recent 4 levels, my overal rank climbs are kinda fun to look at atm lol. I havnt had anything interesting to see in this graph for a very long time besides the fact its been slowly dropping from just above 1k to below 4k. Now its beginning to rise again but unfortunately not by much lol. =p Should be a big jump sooner or later.

fghf-2.jpg

Wooaaah!! 2x Seekers.

At time of first sighting, 82.5m xp and suddenly a new monster lol. =p Thought they must be a myth told by others. Seems like the eoc has made them a reality for me.

No soulseeker or Edimmu yet though.

First time I was temporarily confused what a boss monster was doing in a regular room and of a smaller size lol.

seeker.jpg

^What I meant =p

Just fin another load of warped floors with only a single seeker this time, none other stuff again. I hope to see atleast one of the specials before I get 120 dung, seems like I might be more likely now considering seekers are appearing more commonly for me. Doubt I get a hex but to even -see- the monster would be nice.

-

118 Dung!

Probably ganna take me a bit longer to get next level as im busy.

118Dung.png

• 2 weeks later...