Bazzaminxer - Blog!

Done

35.1m Xp in Runecrafting! - 3rd November 2013

351mRCXP_zps67f35ca2.png

Done

35.1m Xp in Thieving! - 4th November 2013

351mThievingXP_zps02aad9b5.png

Which means..!

35.1m Magic-Range-Fletch-Craft-Construct-Thieving-RC-Summoning XP - 4th November 2013

-

Lvl 98 Divination! - 4th November 2013

98Div_zps4dde9836.png

99 Divination! - 6th November 2013

So that was around 78 Days since release. =p

In that time I have gained approximately 115-120m Total xp Lol.

99Div_zps5ea0aed6.png

Rank Before Lvl:

Prescorediv99_zps59b69379.png

Rank After:

Afterscorediv99_zpsd7390c8d.png

Rank before Divination was approximately 365-360. So a gain of around 145 if that is to have any meaning yet which it doesnt really.

Cape back!

capeback_zps93268d3f.jpg

And also - 9th Extra Statue! - 6th November 2013

Statueagain_zps110505ba.png

-

Remaining Goals:

35.1m Hunter

35.1m Farming XP

That is,

Hunter - 7.5m > 8.2m
Farming - 500k > 2m

Moving onto Hunter now. I said before magic was my least fav but I forgot about hunter. Hunter by FAR is my least fav skill. ..I am hoping that div has reduced the number of non hoppers. Farming has a while to go yet. I reckon I still have hunter done before farming is.

just realised, isn't 35.1M XP level 109? :P

Yep! - I currently now have virtual total level 2895. (Coincidentally that happens to be 300 above the non-virtual max atm lol.) I will get 2900 by default sooner or later but it has been a aim of mine to also get 2900 in itself.

-

New tears record! Should of cropped this but nvm.. Its 216.

TearsRecord_zpsf3ff9e7c.png

-

35.1m Hunter XP! - 9th November 2013

*Twitches* Done. No one decided to train on top of me. Even noticed a handful of peeps hop. o_o

Now have 26453 draconic vines and 6951 withered vines.

351mHunter_zps152046db.png

New Goal! 115.2m FM XP!

Thats enough to hit 1.5b xp milestone.

Farming is progressing..

35.1m Farming XP! - 12th November 2013

351mFarmingXP_zps6d6d510c.png

-

1.5b Total XP milestone! - 12th November 2013

15bXP_zps984b0bf7.png

-

115.2m Firemaking XP! - 12th November 2013

1152mFMXP_zps41105976.png

-

New Goal! 35.5m Base XP Excluding Divination! (Just 1m slayer xp needed.)

New Goal! 150m Firemaking XP!

35.5m Base XP Excluding Divination! - 15th November 2013

355mSlayerXP_zps8b15431f.png

-

Remaining Goals:

150m Firemaking XP

That is:

Firemaking - 26m > 35m

-Nothing else!-

However there is an upcoming milestone around the corner that I been busy with. Something I been progressing towards for the last 2+ years. I would say its the most intense milestone I have ever personally reached ingame. Im happy/chuffed anyhoo.

• 2 weeks later...

Milestone! First page maxed (clan) highscore - 20th November 2013

Toppagemaxed_zps3e1471d5.png

I am not however bothering to defend it as im too busy, so thats the end of that lol.

Ganna keep going for 150m firemaking and after that I will be slowing down alot I think. Last few days I have been focusing my time on some other games to try and get them completed. I knocked a few off the list recently but here is what I have left to do..........

hgjhg_zpse55a1560.png

Minus skyrim - Gf playing that. And diablo 2/minecraft is something we play together occasionally atm. Plus I want to do the enemy unknown again with the expansion, (And some xenonauts on new build.) and assassin creed pirate game just came out. Crysis was some freebie thing I got but not bothered doing yet.

Urgh..I need to focus on this bunch before I get anymore swamped by them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

20m Xp Divination! - 15th January 2014

20mDiv_zps5eba4816.png

150m Firemaking! - 17th January 2014

150mFiremaking_zpsd05ec821.png

-

New Goal! 40m Mining.

New Goal! 40m Herblore.

New Goal! 40m Thieving.

New Goal! 40m Prayer.

New Goal! 40m Crafting.

New Goal! 40m Fletching.

New Goal! 40m Runecrafting.

New Goal! 40m Slayer.

New Goal! 40m Farming.

New Goal! 40m Construction.

New Goal! 40m Hunter.

New Goal! 40m Base EXP - Excluding Div.

New Goal! Level 126 Dung.

• 4 weeks later...

Well im a bit late in keeping things updated again but here we go. Just ganna get it all done and try update more regularly.

-

40m Farming! - 14th February 2014

Nooooooooooo @ That stinking treasure chest in my beautiful screenshot. Rage@Jagex rwt.

Its not even in the corner where it should be. Moved to be obnoxious and ruin my screenshot it did.

40mFarming_zps21707850.png

-

Double xp stuff. I slept 3 hours during whole time. Fun stuff.

40m Herblore! - 21st February 2014

Primarily I wasnt making potions for pure xp but stocking up on things. I think it was something like 1.2k overloads and 6k super prayer amongst other things. I love my weed mixing skill.

40mHerblore_zps79d11d3e.png

40m Crafting! - 21st February 2014

Excuse the black box I totally forgot to move it off screen before I did a screeny. Each day my partner was showing me her much loving support by skype. Although she does not play runescape she is a gamer herself and found the whole experience quite exciting. As much as we enjoy our own space we also try get involved with each others stuff so I made her the center piece.

I never lost a tick...Well maybe a few. Ultimately I dont think I can be blamed for misclicking a few times considering the lack of sleep and her distracting nature. Hmph.

40mCrafting2_zps5a704589.png

40m Construction! - 22nd February 2014

40mcon_zps1d75f749.png

40m Fletching! - 23rd February 2014

40mFletch_zps4d03f29f.png

-

During double xp weekend it also comfortably past the 6 months mark since divination was released...which I feel is enough time for most people to have finished training it to 99. Pretty much a newb if you havnt by now. After 6 months I begin to record any new rank records. Though obviously it fluctuates -+ a lot and I dont keep it updated. That said its been over 6 months since I recorded anything..! So..

New record: 239.

Rank239_zps673d9521.jpg

-

In related news. I gained about 45m during bonus xp weekend. Slept 3 hours. 10m-ish in herb, crafting, construction and fletching. Bit in farm and some other stuff. Got a good few pictures. Had good time.

...Glad I have had some sleep lol.

-

In real life news.

Im quite distracted by rl life stuff atm. Been lots of changes. I recently moved abroad to be with someone but I felt unhappy and although I tried to make it work, eventually I broke up with her. I tried for 3+ months to get things to work but ultimately I wasnt happy so I had to leave. So I have moved back to the u.k. Feeling much happier now.

Im not ganna bother explain in detail but long story short, lots of stuff has happened and im with someone else now who is in the u.k. We are two people who essentially knew we /meant/ to be together but had partners at the time so turned our backs on it out of respect. However I became single recently obviously and she happened to be too. So I was single, she was single, we got together. Something we both wanted for a long time but refused to entertain the idea..But we knew..Thats why we stopped talking because we arnt type people to cause complications. But no complications meant lots of fun together once back in the u.k..! ;)

So my life has been hard to organise, obviously ups and downs etc. So my gains arnt epic lately...Pretty meh actually. Double xp was something planned for and was fun to play. Ganna try stay more active..More organized with it. Currently between homes, staying with parents, while I sort out moving back to where I used to live. My current partner lives near there, its where we met originally. I want to live there again anyway because its where my friends are too. The distance between us isnt /that/ bad. Its only 3 hours on a train..I see her regularly and stay there from anywhere from 2-6 days usually. But it is annoying in short term to be doing it and I obviously prefer my independence back than living with the old folks of mine.

So anyway my xp gains have been effected big time because of all the drama lol. Also my pc was dismantled for quite a while and I was forced to use a laptop which im not a big fan of. I am now with someone who is a gamer though so its a lot easier when it comes to having someone who understands my passion in life. Its easier getting her involved with things than trying to make sure I dont neglect etc. Far easier to just...Have a laugh as I play and have intimate moments during gameplay lol. Its much more efficient.

Hot damn I need to catch up. I keep saying hyt to you but you run away :'(

Aww man. I really aint ignoring you or anything. I wonder if its during my dailies or something because I dont pay much attention to any chat during those times and just want to get them out of the way.

Then again I often dont look at chat that much. =p

Your name is one I would recognize too. Asin it would stand out more.