Bazzaminxer - Blog!

32m Thieving! - 31st August 2013

32mthieving_zps36eb0da4.jpg

Ganna get 90 Divination soon for better xp gains when free xp stuff becomes available.

New Goal! 92 Divination.

-

Thieving 9 > 3.6m
Hunter 8.2m > 8.3m
Construction 7.2m > 8.2m

90/99 Divination

• 2 weeks later...

92 Divination! - 6th September 2013

92Divination_zps5b67eaf8.png

-

New Goal! 43m Agility XP.

(Virtual level 111.)

-

New Goal! Dung task set.

I already done all the tasks besides the 100% all segas thing. (Obviously I already done this once which was fine for that one time.) Waiting for jagex to make it the year of the players as I would really much prefer not to have to bend over while I still possess a free will to choose not to.

-

Progress update:

Agility 1.1m > 1.7m

Hunter 5.5m > 8.2m (Lol wut - I dont remember going to the jadinkos recently. >.< Snitches for the win. Needs a nerf.)
Construction 4.4m > 7.2m

92/99 Divination

Changing previous new goal to include doing all hard dung floors because im not really finished until I have done that too. Its ganna take chunk time so I am going to proceed now rather than wait for jagex to get out their arses.

Anyhoo,

I seen my first one of these todays, in a hard dung floor. I am 167m in dung and never seen one until now lol. However I have seen loads in the hard floors.

Thingy_zpsa2ddd005.png

I also got my first hexhunter bow from the more numerous foe that drops them. I probably seen more of them today than I previously ever have too.

Hexhunterbow_zps45450dc7.png

There are still two t11 items from bosses that I have never seen that I wish to bind so I am hoping for them, then I have a complete set of everything besides maybe a blood necklace to chuck into extra bind slot. I wont bother camping for them as I dont care that much. Will just see how my luck goes while completing all the floors on hard.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I been slacking when it came to posting things in timely manner.

-

Firstly,

Hard Dung Complete! - 18th September 2013

HardDung_zpsc6652166.png

-

Milestone! 40m Combats!/46m HP! - 19th September 2013

40mcombats_zps6ae4157e.jpg

-

32m Construction XP! - 23rd September 2013

32mConstruction_zps030cbec9.png

-

1.4b XP!!! - 24th September 2013

1400bxp_zps327f3079.png

1-4bxp_zps942e86ec.jpg

-

Phoenix Egg! - 29th September 2013

Phoenixegg1_zpse21d48ca.png

-

New Goal! 40m Fishing.

New Goal! 52.2m Agility.

New Goal! 100m Firemaking.

-

Current Progress:

Agility - 5.3m > 8m

Firemaking - 12.4m > 17.5m

Fishing - 500k > 500k

92/99 Divination

Hunter - 5.5m

Did you solo all your hard mode floors on large? :o.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Did you solo all your hard mode floors on large? :o.

I dont think so lol. Just needed to do smalls.

-

40m Fishing! - 2nd October 2013

All thx to the gods. 40m pretty much perfect based on tears for lamps/final day. (Not that I spent lamps on fishing.) I had been visiting fish flingers to stock up on tickets but it wasnt necessary, woot!

13-10-02012540_zps4cdb4f1b.png

-

And an extremely useful pickaxe for me. Has a nice glowy effect.

I will have to re-trim a dragon pickaxe for my toolbelt, but I just waiting for prices go down before I do that. Put a rune one in for now.

inaxe_zps7cc9e22f.png

A prestige system is something I would of always wanted in an ideal world to make this game better, however in the real world I wasnt that keen on it as I had the idea jagex would implement it in a bad way. Which may now turn out true unfortunately. =/ They struggle with the implementation of things. (Im continually amazed - Thats a huge feat.)

As it stands, smithing is the skill I enjoyed and wished the prestige type system so I could of continued. However its rather offensive that only 13m counts from when I continued regardless of the missing prestige hs at the time. Something that I trained because I found it alot of fun and later began to interact with other top smithers when I joined their ranks. There was alot of communication between us, very supportive, regardless of fact we were competing. Not everyone communicated, (Maybe more competitive lol?) but it was great to interact like that regardless of competition. Even communicated with suomi to help guide him on market prices. Essentially guided him on how the rest of us were training it. (Although it was largely unnecessary because he was already nearly 200m from mining/smithing method and had like billions of gp probably - Unlike the rest of us lol.) Aswell as many f2p people whoes names that dont exist anymore. Which annoyed me big time because I considered some friends.

From such interaction I learnt some people have spent 'years' gaining 200m or 100m+ xp in a stat. I was rubbing shoulders/interacting with peeps of which some had spent 5+ years on a skill. (And some who no-life quicker lol.) Im not keen on the idea that someone who spent say a few months to get 13m xp can get a higher rank than someone else who took years to get 13m+ xp. I feel gutted for other people..More than myself even. I know some people who spent 100x longer than me to achieve things because of time allowance. When times were different (good old days and all that [bleep]) it was inspiring to see such dedication. Those people that inspire me are being fvcked pretty bad and is upsetting for the community aspect. Something im accustomed to since the removal of f2p from hs. =/

I might of been interested in continuing smithing for a higher rank with this update... but I rather just remain on a high note if most of the time is just going to be ignored completely. Its annoying as a customer to be treated that way. I would love to train smithing again...but not like this.

Things like agility.. I never want to get 200m in that lol. But I do find it fun to train. 52m pretty much was my own thing, nothing really to do with hs. Yet its still obviously silly that someone with less time spent on the skill/less xp is higher on a ranking system. Obviously its being largely ignored all the while its a inferior hs compared to a 'prestige' one.

My total stats are just ganna get fvcked in ass really. I done max twice +some lol. >.< None of that matters obviously. Some new maxer will have a higher rank than me who has done half the stats lolz. Good for them I guess. Seems upside down bonkers from my point of view, insulting purely from jagex treatment. Its salt in a wound they caused but for whatever reason I care more for say smithing than average overall xp. Its still wrong though.

I got hope they will do /something/ to make this more fair.. but idk what they will do. For future players this is a good update - Long ago needed. For current high xp'ers its being fvcked in the ass really. I support the concept - I wished it so I could of continued past 200m (Maybe reset at 200m rather than 13m?) - However jagex are like trolls when it comes to implementation.

The issues are obvious - They cant allow 13+ - 187m xp to count into prestige with their current idea, its unfair. There are ways to reduce the damage though.

Yeah, I really wished the reset button was at 200M. As it is right now anyone over 13M is getting shafted pretty badly imo. Can't imagine why they didn't just implement seasonal highscores for XP instead of a whole new prestige highscore that will take prevalence over the classic one.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

New Goal! Re-Gilded drag pick belt + 35.1m Mining XP.

-

Re-Gilded drag pick belt + 35.1m Mining XP! - 16th October 2013

Finally bought one for cheap. Trimming it at lava flow mine took ridiculous amount of time. However I do now have a spare set of the four pieces for that new hammer smithing thingy that glows. The thing I will never use. =p (Oh hey, I suppose prestige if it was done correctly might mean I use it lolz.)

35mMining_zps5c4ae233.png

-

Goal change - 105m Fm Xp > 100m.

Fixed it - 100m just aint good enough. Idk why I didnt just set it as 105m originally, 100m just seems too newbie. So that now means I am training about a level 99 in xp since I knew about prestige. (By the time im done.) Oh well. I aint got no patience to wait for that. =p

-

Current Progress:

Agility - 300k > 5.3m
Firemaking - 9.8m > 4.8m > 12.4m

93/99 Divination
Hunter - 5.4m

New Goal! 35.1m XP in Magic-Range-Fletch-Craft-Construct-Farming-Thieving-RC.

There is a reason for this madness, working towards something, need xp. Dont want to pump it out with just one skill.

-

35.1m Xp In Magic! - 22nd October 2013

274 crim - 60 blue

My least fav skill nuked. Next.

351mMagic_zpsc9a1db4f.png

^

=p Year of the player!

Dem idol pieces that want to go into inventory instead of bank.

-

35.1m Xp In Craft! - 25th October 2013

351mXPCraft_zpsff5f2449.png

-

35.1m Xp In Fletch! - 25th October 2013

351mXPFletch_zps3f410890.png

-

Lvl 95 Divination! - 27th October 2013

95Div_zpsf28ef58d.png

52.1m Agility XP and 105m FM XP! - 30th October 2013

Done and Done!

Stupid server dc'ed me just as I was ganna do a screenshot. >.>

105mFMXP_zps50bb467c.png

521mAgilityXP_zps3d683d0e.png

..And right after that I logged to do my rl agility lol.

-

Unfortunately although I am chasing a player for xp in something and I am infact gaining on them.. It simply wasnt possible to take it in a timely fashion. (But I closed a MASSIVE gap and am on their heels.) They suddenly bolted like a derby horse on steroids, most likely by coincidence. >.> I want to train my rc which will show me down so I am atleast hoping that I remain at an even pace with their xp gains and I can continue to close the remaining ground later. As longs as I keep up I should be ok as I have no competition behind me to worry about. I /could/ do fm for xp if I really wanted to but thats not how I want to play the game. I do fm when I want to. (Which can happen randomly.) Never know - They may slow down again..Or continue at a pace I cant gain on lol.

In other news: I threw a bond into a well today. Hopefully it gives me good luck.

Im removing farming from my combo goal and made it standalone because its lagging behind alot and I cant do much about it.

Thieving next.

Got dust devil mask thing recently which was the last one I didnt have. So finished them off - 2nd November 2013

Was amazed how much hp dust devils have... Used to be like 1-3 hit kills. Now each individual is like some leet boss thing.

Dustdevilmask1_zps456e23dd.png

Dustdevilmask2_zps9429b0b8.png

And gorg one which I hadnt done yet.

Gorgylemask1_zps2925bf68.png

Gorgylemask2_zpsd58718f9.png

Here are all the masks!

SlayerMasks_zps79d1ea34.png

-

Lvl 97 Divination! - 2nd November 2013

97Diva_zps17bbb90c.jpg