f2p training

tigershelby2

as you can see my skills are all about average...i get bored easily and train different skills alot. i would like to find a skill that dosent bore me and is semi-easy to train. any ideas?

and maybe make a little money along the way?

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

I'd say try to train two skills an switch to the other when you get bored. Or just play minigames when you get bored and switch between them and skilling.

Sadly all ways to train in F2p are boring, its part of the point to make you get members.

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.

At your stats, you could fight either Cockroach workers or soldiers (workers = more xp, soldiers = more money).

They're not great for training, but it's fun to fight them (especially with a few friends and lootshare), and they make a nice profit.

Mining coal in the guild is ftw as well.

I also find fishing fun whenever I want to talk in clan chat or use the forums. Fish lobsters on Karmanja, and cabbage tele back to Draynor when you're done (don't cook on Karmanja, bank the uncooked then use the Lumbridge range when you're finished fishing). All that waiting time can be spent talking, posting, lurking, watching videos, or playing some other game (as long as you still pay some attention to Runescape).

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

as you can see my skills are all about average...i get bored easily and train different skills alot. i would like to find a skill that dosent bore me and is semi-easy to train. any ideas?

Get firemaking up and learn to do shapes or even side/backward fires once you are more familiar with it. Easy to level and fun :thumbup:

There are many guides on TIF archive of wisdom about this. Try BiJay's.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

i know all my friends are mems though. and my stupid mom wont let me get mems for some reason...i even offered to pay and everything. i think she thinks i will spend too much time on the computer(like i dont already)

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

doing one skill over and over does get boring and switching is fine. but 15minutes might call for some kind of other solution. Id say that it would be best to skill with friends or it could be the time for you to get membership because there is more content.

i know all my friends are mems though. and my stupid mom wont let me get mems for some reason...i even offered to pay and everything. i think she thinks i will spend too much time on the computer(like i dont already)

Go to your local bank and buy a Visa or Mastercard gift card. Problem solved. :thumbup:

1ekn0o.jpg

ya...but how do i get to the bank? my sister wont and my mom would want an explenation

Erm... You have feet for a reason.

Tell them you're going to the library, or the convenience store, or whatever. If you're not allowed to go out, then you probably shouldn't be playing this game on account of the age limit. >.>

1ekn0o.jpg

Lol.. Same here.

Either wear a coat and deal with it :thumbup: , or wait until it's warmer so you don't have to be cold :thumbdown: .

(although that could be an abili problem with the parents, so waiting might be better)

1ekn0o.jpg

ya...i tried finding some of those prepaid cards at target and wal-mart but couldnt find any...i think ill just do like that other guy and mail it... -.-

Mailing is easier then going out walking in the cold, unless the post box/office is far from your house....

ya...i tried finding some of those prepaid cards at target and wal-mart but couldnt find any...i think ill just do like that other guy and mail it... -.-

Mailing is easier then going out walking in the cold, unless the post box/office is far from your house....

And more expensive ;)

I'm very cheap, and like credit cards better. If you want to mail, go for it!

(No matter how you get it, P2P is amazing. Take this from a newly converted, former "F2P 4 lyfe!!!@121!!!" person)

1ekn0o.jpg