Some random signature redux.

VjuliusT

Is the true focal her face or her boobs? I can't really tell, as the face is cut off and the chest area is lying just around the rule of thirds area....

Anyways it seems a bit bright. The blending looks nice but it seems quite monotone. Add in some more colors like reds or oranges to provide some variety. Lacking flow. The C4Ds around her hair seem very out of place to me.

The smudging is good though.

c88fa6c4d1b78db60e603ff611dd6e68.png

deviantArt | A book without a cover | My poems | My Sigs

I'm an artist of words.

The more purplish version is definitely better, though it does seem a bit all over the place. The smudging isn't bad, but the warping on the right and the clipping masks/splatters are quite random. I'd get rid of those and maybe add some saturation and blue-ish colours to it to make it a bit more interesting, but it's not a bad signature. :thumbup:

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

^ :roll:

The odd thing on her clothes (the purple splat) doesn't look tidy. If it looks like a splat, it should be more splat like. If it isn't a splat, get rid of it.

Then again im just nitpicking at small details....

Glad I could help.

Your completely right it doesn't look good, also small details make large differences (s?)

The more purplish version is definitely better, though it does seem a bit all over the place. The smudging isn't bad, but the warping on the right and the clipping masks/splatters are quite random. I'd get rid of those and maybe add some saturation and blue-ish colours to it to make it a bit more interesting, but it's not a bad signature. :thumbup:
Thanks Jopie, I'll consider that and probably make a new version as well :thumbup:.
igsig.png

*throws brick at*

Why are you using warp? It really is distracting :wall: Also, there is soo much noise, and you need to 'smudge' the smudging because the settings you've used make it look like it replicating itself, if you get my meaning :roll:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM