Tormented Demons Help

1roddad1

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Hiya! I just finished while guthix sleeps(thanks to tip.it) :twss: and was wondering if any of you tipiters know how to kill tormented demons right! i know i need darklight, prayer pots. ect and ive found a safe spot :P but the thing is... im not good at tormented demons :? so if any of you know any tips for a rookie, post a tip pl0x ::'

There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side.

RS BILLYMAYS.png

#1) Don't try to solo unless you're really good :-#

Otherwise you'll lose a nice guthans spear like me.

Could've been worse, they pray, but at least they don't use smite :P

Here this might help you: viewtopic.php?f=180&t=763141

you MUST have your f-keys disabled for shotcuts on the computer, so then you can use f-4key for invin, f-6 key for prayer, otherwise you will take far more damage because you have to switch prays and weps

Not really...it's honestly not hard at all...The hardest part is probably the initial luring and then singling out the demon that spawns near the safespots.

My setup is...

I use...

++Equipped

-Verac>Neitiz

-Fury>glory

-karils>black dhide

-verac skirt

-d boots

-sgs

-barrows gloves

-accumulator

-wealth

-200 diamond bolts

++Inventory

-200 pony scrolls

-rune xbow

-darklight

-lantern

-1 of each charm placeholder

-1 sup attack, sup str, and range potion

-5 pray pots

-pony pouch

-6 t bird scrolls

-sharks....

-tele tab in bottom right corner

++Terrorbird

-5 sharks

I just run all the way using the bird scrolls and then try to use up at least 4 of the sharks and summon the pony. You should watch some youtube videos to get the best picture of how to lure and what not. They removed the weapon switching trick to take down the shield faster a few days ago, so that's out, by the way.

Search youtube a bit, the lure where you run through the middle with mage pray and then kill them one at a time by stepping out from behind the large rock is the best. After each kill wait a bit before you lure out the next one to see if the one that you just killed will spawn right in fron of you. If it does while you still have 2 or mroe blocked, you're set for the trip. If you've only got one left blocked, you'll probably be ok but you'll need to be attentive. If it is the last one that you kill, you should lure them again, because if you try to stay at the spot you'll probably get jumped by at least one of the others pretty soon.

If you get a big shark drop and don't mind risking it, turn off prayer when it switches to melee attacking(it won't switch attack style if you don't melee prot pray) until it does the scream mage combo thing. Their melee attack is pathetically weak, and their range is the strongest, and that's where most of your food will be lost(you should only take one hit because sometimes you can't see their attack animation while they switch style).

Just ask if you need clarification.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Soloing is not a problem at all.

The most important thins is to manage to trap the demons so you fight only one at a time.

As wioneo said - use youtube to see how it is done.

Unicorn is best, but for us that still lack 88, titans are ok. Other healing options are BoB with food and even the new Excalibur (if you don't have sgs). Also I use pineapple pizza for food.

One more thing - many times my trips have been shortened by other players coming, running around like there is no tomorrow and releasing the demons that I trapped. So I have 2-3-4 on me and have to tele away. Do not interfere with other peoples activities there. It is not hard at all to find and empty world.