So what really is native to Gielinor?

OutwarDragon

gnomes : In the monkey madness quest , the gnome mage says gnomes are related to monkeys as well. Hence, the gnomes probably come from the same plane as the humans.

I seem to recall in a PBFTH that a person asked how did humans come to Gielinor and the person responded to the letter by explaining that humans came through a portal from Earth. So, gnomes don't exist on Earth/

Of course, gnomes could've evolved from monkeys.

If you go through Meeting History you will see the portal and people meeting the embodiment of Guthix.

Now as for gnomes and monkeys being related I have no recollection of that... then again I did that quest when it came out lol.

I guess at this point only the "lesser" creatures are native. (The ones that are not really part of anything.)

Oddly enough I believe that most if not all of the lesser gods from the Menephite pantheon could be considered native since they were empowered and created by the greater gods.

Stupid.png

- demons : origin unknown, might be imported by Zamorak, or might be native

as learned in the "shadow of the storm" quest and the conversation with evil dave in RFD, demons and all relatives to them(imps hellrats, ect) come from an different plane; and are summoned by (zamorakian)mages. also; they are probably not summoned in whole, but only partly as their power seems to whane on our plane and is much stronger on their own(also learned in the shadow of the storm)

rida81.png

Rida81.png

became quest point master on: 21 dec 2007 2:43 pm