ApeAtoll Teaks

bickers

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

it possable to cut/burn the teaks here with finishing monkey madness quest completed i got upto this part

Carefully find the crate with a hole at the bottom in the very southeast corner of the room. Go down the hole and head northwest. There will be about 6 crates in the northwest corner. Search the crates to find a monkey amulet mould (again, one extra might be helpful). Teleport out - climbing back up the rope earns an instant trip to jail again.

Back in civilization, refresh your food/potions as well as topping up your hit points and prayer.

thanks

bickers007.png

Buddy, as long as you can get yourself onto that island those teaks are as good as yours.

But you should get the Monkey Greegree first so the Jungle monsters don't attack you. Simply keep the axe in your invent, you can still cut/burn.

They're only worth chopping there if you have a greegree. Otherwise, you'll get piled by the snakes and spiders that will try their very best to kill you. If you haven't gained the ability to transform into a monkey, you're better off at Tai Bwo Wannai.

yah i agree the degree is necassary...i dont think u need to go tht far in the quest for it but if u gonna go tth far in i owuld say its worth it jus to go all the way. and its a bit embarrassing to be training str w/ d long wen u lv90+(take that exp. from me). it honestly isnt tht hard even tho i had a whip.

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

Why not just finish the quest?

i just hate quests and cant be botherd finishing it

i think il stick with willows as im after a raven egg and im banking them as i suck at dropping them quickly

thanks for your replys

ooooo u want a raven egg? i suggest u do the quests: throne of miscallania and royal trouble then make all workers work at the maples, u get lots of bird nests this way. i already have 2 guthxi eggs, 4 sara eggs, and 1 zammy egg. no raven egg for me though but its easist way i know. :thumbsup:

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

I hrd u cnt gt rvn egs frm mta. <.<

Imo, tai bwo wannai teaks are better, because the time it takes to drop the logs per, say, tree adds up and is barely faster than parcelling; and while parcelling you make money.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Why not just finish the quest?

i just hate quests and cant be botherd finishing it

i think il stick with willows as im after a raven egg and im banking them as i suck at dropping them quickly

thanks for your replys

ooooo u want a raven egg? i suggest u do the quests: throne of miscallania and royal trouble then make all workers work at the maples, u get lots of bird nests this way. i already have 2 guthxi eggs, 4 sara eggs, and 1 zammy egg. no raven egg for me though but its easist way i know. :thumbsup:

from what i was told you cant get it from MTK i have over 10 of each of god bird eggs from MTK

bickers007.png