i would like your opinions (mod can lock)

guywho

Ok, so right now i am trying to get 99 mining. (siggy gives the info)

currently i am mining coal, addy, and mith at lumbridge swamp and superheating it. Not the fastest way but i like this over all the other f2p methods.

By the time I have gotten 99 mining, I calculated that i would have about 10k addy bars and about 12k mith bars.

Ok so my question should i save the bars for members (if so for what)

or just smith everything into pl8 to high alch

what ever i do is profit to me so it dosnt really matter

btw if my smithing doesn't reach lvl 88 by mith bars i am saving the addy bars till then

big_mac911.png

big_mac911.png

You could wait until you get members and then use SC hammers for double smithing xp, it's what I would do. :thumbup:

Because he has never been members and is only 1m xp off from his goal this is a useless post.

But he asked if he should keep them on hold until he gets members, so no it was not a useless post. :thumbdown:

2eprbpj.png

Since you seem like a skiller kind of guy, I'd wait untill you get members and smith them into unfinished bolts (using sc hammers if you enjoy the minigame), then fletch them with feathers once you get the required fletching levels. Hell, if you wanted, you could cut bolt tips, attach, and then inchant them if you like.

quit

I am not doubting you or putting you down or anything to that nature. But there are five mith rocks if I am not mistaken and two adamantite rocks there. Mithril roocks respawn quicker than adamantite rocks. I just think you would have a higher percentage of mithril bars to adamantite bars than what you have figured.

I have planned on doing this exact same thing when I go back to being f2p. But then the way I figure on doing things may be diferent and you got it all figured out how you would go about doing it. Anyway, sorry if this posts annoys you. It is not meant to be. I am sure with 98 mining you are aware of how fast they respawn. Just thought I might draw that to your attention on the off chance...

in4F.gif

I am not doubting you or putting you down or anything to that nature. But there are five mith rocks if I am not mistaken and two adamantite rocks there. Mithril roocks respawn quicker than adamantite rocks. I just think you would have a higher percentage of mithril bars to adamantite bars than what you have figured.

I have planned on doing this exact same thing when I go back to being f2p. But then the way I figure on doing things may be diferent and you got it all figured out how you would go about doing it. Anyway, sorry if this posts annoys you. It is not meant to be. I am sure with 98 mining you are aware of how fast they respawn. Just thought I might draw that to your attention on the off chance...

you are right that i should have more mith bars when i get to my goal...the thing is that i smith about 6k mith bars already into pl8's

yep i notice the spawn of the rocks...i always get about 6 addy's and the rest is either mith bars, gems and coal

and thanks for everyone on your opinions...since most of you says to save my bars for members to smith to in unf bolts i think that is what i should do.

ty all

big_mac911.png

big_mac911.png

Since you seem like a skiller kind of guy, I'd wait untill you get members and smith them into unfinished bolts (using sc hammers if you enjoy the minigame), then fletch them with feathers once you get the required fletching levels. Hell, if you wanted, you could cut bolt tips, attach, and then inchant them if you like.

o wow...this is like killing 4 birds with 1 really big stone...

cutting the gems into tips would give me crafting xp?

big_mac911.png

big_mac911.png

o wow...this is like killing 4 birds with 1 really big stone...

cutting the gems into tips would give me crafting xp?

no, it gives fletching xp

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]