Flash Sig CONTEST

StreetLlama18

im thinking wich 1 should i put lol. but if post something like this well not lot of ppl use flash only like 5 on tip it do.Itachi,Axeraider,me and umm terley but i dont hes gonna enter and other ppl but not too many. and theres no reward lol.

hey everyone, put up ur flash sigs here and at the end i will name the winner! here's mine

hasig0pf.gif

hmm dosnt make sence having a contest with old stuff? it would be like having a fashion show with clothes from the fashion show before that... or something like that.

working on first flash animation/creation what is a good frame rate to use?

i use 22

lol let me c 1 of ur movies? i sometimes use 24 but u cant use 22 on a sig lol! it wont work cause the size would be really big.

working on first flash animation/creation what is a good frame rate to use?

i use 22

lol let me c 1 of ur movies? i sometimes use 24 but u cant use 22 on a sig lol! it wont work cause the size would be really big.

i didnt mean on a sig just in general.

im trying to find an animation of made the only thing so far you could see is on http://www.magictv[LikelyScam]http://www.geocities.co.uk/m3g4dud3 which isjust an experiment to see if i could make a website out of one flash movie. im tom on it by the way not dan.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

does anyone know why only about a third of .gif animations show up on my computer for instance i can see the first frame of jaz' entry but no more yet i can see all the frames in his sig?

you have no idea how annoying it is.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

does anyone know why only about a third of .gif animations show up on my computer for instance i can see the first frame of jaz' entry but no more yet i can see all the frames in his sig?

By any chance do you have ZoneAlarm Pro?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

By any chance do you have ZoneAlarm Pro?

yes, yes i do its pissing me off to cause its just started to screw xbox live up too, but thats a different matter.

do you know how to fix it and/or why it only stops some animations?

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Go to the 'Privacy' menu in ZAP then chose the 'Main' tab. You need to untick the "animations" box for ad blocking.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I might enter, but im more of an action scripter, i do a lot of 3d models in flash for logos of my clients but pretty much moved on from animation and movie type files. but if i get a chance ill try it.

THE WINNER OF THE CONTEST IS......

JD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD has many sigs but they are always awesome, Terley, yours is good, but JD has a lot more, sorry man. Oh and look forward to JD's next movie coming up on Newgrounds, ITS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!