Question about payment options, please help-new question

hitman76

Origional question was answered, didn't want to make a new topic...

[hide=Old Post/Question]Well, I'm f2p for another couple weeks, and i don't feel like wasting my time. Now i plan on getting 80 fishing from 70.

now, i got 2 plans.

1. fish tuna/swordfish and sell it to the general store.

2. fly fish and drop all the fish...

Now, for both of these, I will be watching all 8 seasons of scrubs so i don't really care about being bored or anything, and im not in a rush for getting super fast xp. So what im asking is still which one would be better?

Thanks in advance.

P.S don't be shy to offer any other fish training methods in f2p (couldn't word that right...)[/hide]

New question. For the past year ive been a member, ive used the pay by cash through mail option. Now, i go to sign up again, and i find that its only for US dollars, that means they dont' accept canadian cash (yes i tried sending them a 20$ bill canadian but they just sent it back within a week saying sorry we don't take that currency anymore). What happend!!!?? i cant become a member without that option! :ohnoes: parents don't trust online with visa, and well...i don't trust paypal...tbh. This stinks...any ideas?

this gamer card thing they have, can i buy one off walmart? canadian walmarts or macs in canada or only in USA/Europe?

JAGEX WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO US CANADIAN!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!

sorry for going off...

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

go with 1 and in a pvp world

i would honestly love to do that, but i cant risk the death risk...if that made any sence.

i have dragon boots on and i really dont feel like risking them.

so 1 in normal world still sound good?

Fly fish at barb village, cook on the fire, then drop/bank. Or just fish and drop...

Thanks for that one, but im not looking for efficient training methods, 80 cooking is high enough, and ill just be dropping them.

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

I'm not to sure but i think they have a pay by phone option, that's what i did a few years back when we didn't have a card. there is also the sms option, but idk to much about that.

Here is a link that shows the different ways to pay, i hope you find one that suites you.

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewcategory.ws?cat_id=127

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

haha canadians

try a target or 711 for the cards

"canadians"--bite me

lol targets american and the only 711 here is in a museum...no joke i havnt seen one of those in like...10 years!

so walmart doesn't sell those "gamer cards" in canada? that sucks...i don't want to quit runescape because of a stupid reason like this... :wall:

I'm not to sure but i think they have a pay by phone option, that's what i did a few years back when we didn't have a card. there is also the sms option, but idk to much about that.

Here is a link that shows the different ways to pay, i hope you find one that suites you.

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewcategory.ws?cat_id=127

The paybyphone option is for people that have lost their minds...like 10$ a month...are you fricken kidding me? thats double almsot...but thanks...

Hmm well i looked at the other options and if you're not willing to send some money, have fun being f2p...

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

Hmm well i looked at the other options and if you're not willing to send some money, have fun being f2p...

:cry: ...

Quick question, I'm going to europe for 2 weeks where can i find one of those jagex cards? If i have no other options until then, well then i guesse thats what I'll do...

P.S countries im visiting are switzerland, france, italy (and i don't know if the vatican really sells jagex cards, unless the pope really likes slaying dem dragons :lol: )

EDIT: WTH? theres illigal options for paying for membership? lol now im intrested...

You could try looking for a Wallie Card while in EU, or make a visit to the US and look for a card in a walmart or buy a voucher.

GWD:

You could try looking for a Wallie Card while in EU, or make a visit to the US and look for a card in a walmart or buy a voucher.

Where can i find a Wallie Card (what stores) and lol not that desprate to take a trip to USA just for membership ;)

Where can i find a Wallie Card (what stores) and lol not that desprate to take a trip to USA just for membership ;)

That you have to figure out on your own, as for me i live in the Grand 'ol USA, and i have my own card to pay for this stuff with :lol:

GWD: