I died as I wrote this.....

Earlier today I challenged a Miss War 18 to a friendly race to see who can achieve 99 fishing first. After deciding to start fishing until I figured out something better to do, I stumbled across her blog thread. So I figured it was time for me to start up my fishing blog.

While thinking of a witty way to start this thread, I tabbed back and forth between web pages and the game only to find myself standing in Lumbridge.... Apparently I have died. Well frustrated, I made the short trek back to fishing monks.... Hope I dont die again writing this.

[hide=Who is this guy?!?]My name, age, gender, and location will all be kept in the dark as of right now. As I find those details boring, I am sure you all would too. But what I can tell you is that by day I work for a software company Orange County, California and in the evening, I am somewhat of a RS junkie whenever I am not spending time with my girlfriend. I am a self taught cook who is heavily influenced and inspired by the Food Network. I am biding my time, lying in wait until the day I can take on Bobby Flay in Kitchen Stadium....[/hide]

[hide=My Runescape Life]I have been playing Runescape for the past several years starting in mid 2004. I was introduced to this game right before a mini road trip to Vegas in which everything that is inappropriate to this forum happened. But I started playing and bit by bit, I was enticed with this Members thing by Dec of 04 and the rest is history.

My favorite skill varies from day to day. And because of that and the lack of a long stretch of playing time, I have only been able to max out 1 skill. It so happens to be the easiest one, but I figured if I could get 99 in one skill, I can surely get them all (eventually)[/hide]

[hide=The Goals?!?]My short term goal is to reach 99 fishing. So far I am just a hair away from 93, which I hope to achieve tonight before going to bed. I have a little friendly race going on with Miss War 18 right now and that should motivate me as well as her to reach 99 fishing.

Tenatively I do not have any written longer term goals because I happen to go with whatever interests me at the moment. But after fishing, I would like to achieve the following:

Reach the halfway mark on the following skills:

Smithing (83)

Magic (81)

Crafting (81)

Fletching (86)

Mining (88)

Woodcutting (87)[/hide]

[hide=Skills Status's]Mystik01.png[/hide]

[hide=Status to Goal]Currently Level 93

Exp to next Level: 710,195

Monkfish Countdown: 38,762 [/hide]

Monkfish Countdown: 38,762 as of 2/22/09 1:49am PST

The Race Statistics..

Mystik01-Miss_war18.gif

Mystik01.gif

YAY FISHING!

I ENJOY IT WHEN I SEE OTHER PEOPLE THAT LIKE TO FISH!

SOME PEOPLE THINK IT'S ANNOYING WHEN I TYPE IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS.

I AM SORRY IF YOU'RE ONE OF THEM.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

Dominate Miss War ::'

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png