Paypal scammed me?

manitstinks

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Ok so i used pay by cash method to paypal for members. I freaking mailed it on saturday and its thursday atm and im still not member yet. Usually i become a member 3 days later. Im scared I mightve put a wrong address or something? Please assure me it's going to be tomorrow.

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

I'm having troubles 2.

2 weeks ago I payed for a 6 month subscription. Apperantly, payment didn't go through. After some mailing, and faxing the receipt, they finally accepted it, BUT somehow the price changed in the mean time. (+ 2 euro's)

I first thought it was because I got kicked of the "loyal member price scale", but they assured me I wasn't. Had something to do with euro-dollar rates changing. During this whole time, the price changed 2 times more (from 32.77 to 32.85 to 32.92).

5 days ago I paid 2.77 euro's (I paid 30.77 before, and they said it should be 32.77 so I needed to pay 2 euro's extra + transaction costs which makes 2.77), but still nothing has happened...

Might be because actually I need to pay 2.92, not sure. In the mail they said I had to pay just 2.77 and evertyinhg would be fine.

I'm getting [bleep]ing sick of it. It's been over 2 weeks now and I want to play.