Sees_all1 - in case you wanted to know.

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Alright, I'm nearing 1000 total level. Thought I would let you guys know a little bit about me.

BTW - my defense level is 51. Looks like I've been bumped off the top 2 million, but DEF is something I don't want to raise quite yet.

[hide=personal stuff]I think I've been playing RS since about 2005; I showed the kids I babysat miniclip, they found runescape, showed me it. I thought it was ... well, stupid to be honest. But then I found the joy of player killing, and I've been hooked ever since.

I'm a freshmen at Purdue University, I'm studying electrical engineering.

In high school I was in TechHOUNDS, a FIRST Robotics team. It basically ruled my life; I was the lead programmer for my junior and senior year. That said, I enjoy programming. I started a few projects, but never really completed anything. My latest project was with two other guys, and it was to mimic the game CDOGS (search for it if you haven't played it... its awesome). We programmed in JAVA, the graphics were a bear to do. Never really got the multiplayer working correctly, might have been because our school's network was locked down pretty tight. I might post a video of it if I find the time....

Other than computers, I also like to bike ride. I'm training right now for the RAIN (Ride Across INdiana), its 160 miles, one day, one way. I also enjoy the Hilly Hundred.[/hide]

[hide=account history]My first account was banned due to macroing, and to be honest I don't even remember it's name. I thought I could cheat the system when I was away at school - Turns out jagex is pretty good at detecting macros, or this thing was stupid. It was funny, one day when I got back, the thing had about 100 mystery boxes stacked... I probably gained a total of 10k combat xp from macroing before I was banned, definitely was not worth it.

No worries though, the other levels on that account stunk, so I didn't have a hard time making a new one... Sees_all1 was born. I think I might have tried to use eyeseesall, that was my old AIM address (i'm never on it anymore; besides I use GAIM now :P), or I changed to sees_all1 because I didn't want any of my AIM friends to connect the two. Shortly after I created Sees_all2 and S33s_all; 2 was a mage pure and s33s_all was a range pure. Runes were expensive, and I hate range, so neither of the two are used today. I think s33s_all still has a skull, has always been f2p, and is under combat level 20. So, I have a rare account :P.

Lets see, just before the wilderness update, I created Sqelt and Sbelt. I thought it was cool that I had accounts with no numbers. Both of these were mage pures, and I think I had one at some level higher than the other, so when I was collecting runes at the Dark Warrior's fortress, I could log into the other and kill someone if they annoyed me. Sbelt has nothing now, and Sqelt is used for FoG and questing with my little sister's account.

Oh, and I have 2 more accounts - Chubbypickel and Cloned_Jesus. Chubby was made for my guide - How to make 1 mil in 48 hours after "Learning the Ropes", and Cloned Jesus was made for recruiting clan wars. I have no intention of keeping either.

So lets see, 1 active main, 1 semi-active side, 5 unused, and 1 banned account. Hmmm.... that's alot. I guess I never really thought about all of them as being too many.

And I guess if you see any of them logged in anywhere, you can say "Hyt", and know it's me.[/hide]

[hide=My F2P Bank]Let me see... this bank shot is current as of 2/15/09, no its not for sale

bank.jpg

Once again, its all f2p stuff, valued at ~22 million, and near the holidays +6 million.[/hide]

[hide=Current Goals]Lets see, I'm going to get all my levels above 60, and my RC Level to 70. Eventually I'd Like to have 99 in every stat, but the order in which I do that may be a little whacked. Hmmm... If I were to plan it out, I'd say

-Strength

-Magic

-Runecrafting

defense and attack would probably be near the end of the list. IDK why, but I've never liked those stats. Oh, and Range would be dead last, Range is my LEAST favorite skill.

I don't plan on making Sees_all1 a member ever, I think if I reached that point I'd make Sqelt a member. It seems I'd be wasting a whole lot of effort I put into a F2P account, kinda like the people with 99 in runecrafting felt when the GOP came out, "meh, RC is easy now."

I will update this with goals once I get started on something. I will also post my methods, and give credit to whatever guides I use.[/hide]

[hide=a few of my favorite threads]These are the threads I've created/have had Significant contribution to. I'll enjoy it if you visit these / bump a few ::' :

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=775023

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=781544

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=781196

viewtopic.php?f=113&t=777291

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=773824

viewtopic.php?f=180&t=747672[/hide]

[hide=MORE STUFF, IRL]I've got a goal to do 100 things before I graduate college. If you have any good ideas, go ahead and post. Ideas must be at least semi-legal, and picture appropriate (pg-13).

Examples of things on the list:

Make Thermite

Will it Blend? Firecrackers

Obtain 10 lawn gnomes

Stay awake for 72 hours straight.

Right now I've got about 80 things on my list, but I need 100. Also, if it totals over 100, I may take out a few of the easier ones, or set new challenges.[/hide]

-sees_all1

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I'm closing in on 1k total too, good luck! :thumbsup:

Thanks! You too!

Today I was on and off, I did a little (and mind you, little) bit of strength training for 30 minutes. I was in world 21, training on Moss Giants. Came back from moss giants, had about 6 lobsters left. Saw that there was a level 96 training at Lesser Demons. Well, I don't think he saw me, so I went fishing. Filled up my inventory with lobs, and went back to where he was. Looked like he was AFK... he had pretty low HP, and didn't respond. 2 hits for 25 HP, and he's dead.

Didn't take a screenie, but I got:

-Rune Scimitar

-Rune 2H

-Rune Full Helm

-Amulet of Power

-Lobsters

-3/4 Str Pot.

Went to go bank in lumbridge, kept 6 lobsters in my inventory and teleported to cabbage patch. There was a level 99 who was maging, cast teleblock on me. I fought for a little bit, but he got me to 18 HP and I had to run with 1 lobster left. I get to the bank with a little HP to spare, no problem.

Anyhow, I wanted to get back to the moss giants, so I walked back that way. I had 6 lobsters. I figured he'd be busy with someone else. Turns out I was wrong. Well, I had 75% run... ran to the docks; realized that I needed to recharge on prayer, and he stopped hitting me. Started walking to the altar, when BAM! I was bound. Ok, no big deal... I'll just go *RING RING RING* - telephone rings. OH CRAP, no portable in reach, and my dad is yelling at me from the other room to pick it up. FFS; I can't teleport, log, or ask him to quit. And the phone is on its second ring; 2 more to go before I'm in trouble. AHCK; gotta leave. Set the laptop down, run to the phone, turns out my sister needs picked up, alright. Get back to the laptop, and I'm already in lumbridge.

I hope he had a high drop table... got a corrupt dragon something. Who knows; I lost about 250K from it. :wall: :wall:

♪♪ And I'm not done

Haven't updated this for a while, not used to having a blog.

Today / This weekend I focused primarily on smithing and mining. As you can see in my sig, I've increased both. Once I made 303 mithril bars, I got bored of it and smithed them into mithril battleaxes. Pretty sure that was a complete waste of GP, but I don't care because its all pretty much found money, and xp.

I've got 9 levels to go for 1000 total level, and I suppose I could get that tomorrow if I wanted to train (relatively) easy levels, such as range, defense, or attack. I could also dump a bunch of money on crafting and get it up fast too, or smithing. I also intentionally broke about 15 rune pickaxes... they sold for max instantly. I don't have any left, so I would be out anything if they change the game.

In the entirety of my RS career, I don't remember ever spending a bunch of money on a skill for the sake of raising it up. That said, I will occasionally do "free alchs" or smith mithril bars, but in the end I end up even or ahead by a small margin.

Last Friday night I realized I had enough gp in the bank for a Green H'ween Mask - so I went to world 1 and bought it. Its been fun ever since wearing it - now I've got a santa hat and a h'ween mask. I'm wondering what I should go for next, a red h'ween mask, a blue h'ween mask, a disk of returning, or something else? I'll worry about that when I've got about 10-14mil sitting in my bank.

Oh - other exciting news. IRL - Just had a CS159 exam, scored a 99 / 100, with the possibility of the teacher dropping a few questions. I was also offered a Co-op position at Thomson Electronics. I'm waiting to hear back from Raytheon, Argon St, Weyerhauser, NASA, and Dassault Falcon Jet. I'm excited - the chance to make money while still being in college is unbelievable, especially in the current economic times.

Lastly - I've made a suggestion for a new magic spellbook. The link to it is provided in my signature. Comments, suggestions, and ideas are greatly appreciated. I will put more effort into it, perhaps quest ideas and so on. That's all for now, in case you wanted to know.

-sees

♪♪ And I'm not done