Mining 10k coal

Loffelicious

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Mining in P2P is basically iron, granite, and rune. Anything else will be a waste of your time.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Mining in P2P is basically iron, granite, and rune. Anything else will be a waste of your time.

I did'nt ask what was a waste of time or what to mine. I asked what was the best place to mine 10k coal.

I am guessing coal trucks or guild are pretty close as in best spots. Probably going to be left up to more of a preference than anything there. Maybe just try one of those out. If it fees groovy then go with it. If it doesn't check the other spot out.

You can check this out and see if you can come up with something that looks sweet to you maybe.

I know you obviously want to mine this coal. I personally can't stand to mine coal. I use Manage Thy Kingdom. I use ten workers on coal. Good amount of coal at a decent price. If you just really want to mine it then cool. Just thought I would throw that in there if you just need it but don't really want to pay the going price, it is an alternative if that is the case.

in4F.gif

I am guessing coal trucks or guild are pretty close as in best spots. Probably going to be left up to more of a preference than anything there. Maybe just try one of those out. If it fees groovy then go with it. If it doesn't check the other spot out.

You can check this out and see if you can come up with something that looks sweet to you maybe.

I know you obviously want to mine this coal. I personally can't stand to mine coal. I use Manage Thy Kingdom. I use ten workers on coal. Good amount of coal at a decent price. If you just really want to mine it then cool. Just thought I would throw that in there if you just need it but don't really want to pay the going price, it is an alternative if that is the case.

I already have workers on coal, but thanks for the tip :)

you can use skill neclace & ring of deuling for even faster movement between bank and mine, when mining in miningguild

That's a little overkill since the bank is right here.

I'm assuming your p2p? I would go to Coal Trucks if I were you then. Mining Guild isn't a bad option either. If both get crowded (which I doubt they will), but go to the Wilderness Skeleton Mine.