dragon claws

demonsbane37

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Notice how I said non degradable.

Please tell me where you CANNOT use degradable armor?

Extremely large GWD trips? Long DK trips?

15 hours? Longest GWD was ~8 hours, and id your DK trips last 15 hours you need a therapist.

Oh yes pest control is not good as well. It's more of the annoyance of forgetting to repair that matters.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

I find the money earned form pest control covers repair costs. Also there is someone at the Outpost who repairs them.

If there wasn't PC clans you'd be losing constantly in regular PC worlds. The guy who repairs it at the outpost repairs it at full price, instead of a discount in your house.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

I find the money earned form pest control covers repair costs. Also there is someone at the Outpost who repairs them.

If there wasn't PC clans you'd be losing constantly in regular PC worlds. The guy who repairs it at the outpost repairs it at full price, instead of a discount in your house.

But there are pc clans. I win most games on 144 anyways.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

*Most* when you lose several times you a row you lose money.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

USE A PC CLAN THEN

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

USE A PC CLAN THEN

Yes, ignore the part where I said "if there wasn't PC clans around."

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

[hide=]

USE A PC CLAN THEN

[/hide]

Yes, ignore the part where I said "if there wasn't PC clans around."

But there is and you can use them.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Really, this is just opinion, different with people.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

i advise you don't get the caws unless you do duel arena a lot as at least with bandos its pretty good for slayer well saying that torags with a dfs would be the best thing you could get your defence would be so high no one could hit through it (blatent lie)

keep bandos or sell and get dfs and torags

Ieuanty.gif

ieuanty.png

drops worthy of note: karils top

slayer drops: 1 g maul 2 adamant boots

I would just get the claws and make a profit from it. At least you would get to have fun using the spec.

Anyway, Bandos IS a good armor, but it just depends if you think the 22M is worth it or not.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Well, torags is better than bandos and d claws are better than any other spec weapon. The answer seems kinda obvious...

Bandos chestplate>Torag's chestplate; can't really say the same for the legs but either way Verac's is way better.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Well, torags is better than bandos and d claws are better than any other spec weapon. The answer seems kinda obvious...

Bandos chestplate>Torag's chestplate; can't really say the same for the legs but either way Verac's is way better.

hell, you cant even wear them...

bandos helps for training looks cool and so on, but im sure its not worth the money.. you should get fury or zerker first, if you dont have :D

d claws is pretty fun, buts its not worth the money either.. you could buy them and sell them later.. im sure they will rise in price and have some fun in castle wars while you wait..

btw, i lent mine for 100k/hr in forums, im not sure if this still works (they didnt crash back then), so if you want to get rid off junk...

]Gonalo40.png