Devious minds difficulty change

HugeBrain

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

With the new quest difficulty sorter, devious minds is listed as an experienced quest. Which implies that the difficulty of the quest on tip.it should be greater than the current "easy" status.

Huge Brain

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

With the new quest difficulty sorter, devious minds is listed as an experienced quest. Which implies that the difficulty of the quest on tip.it should be greater than the current "easy" status.

Huge Brain

I'm not sure whether Tip.it's Quest difficulty ratings are directly based off of Jagex's, since Jagex has five levels of difficulty (Beginner/Novice/Experience/Master/Grandmaster), while Tip.it has three (Easy/Medium/Hard).

Technically you're right, but to be honest with you, Devious Mind was almost as easy as Cook's Assistant. You talk to the Monk, run around a bit, make an item, talk to another Monk, run around a bit, and talk to Sir Tiffy. Took me about 5-10 minutes :|.

But it's not my call :P.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Huge Brain

I'm not sure whether Tip.it's Quest difficulty ratings are directly based off of Jagex's, since Jagex has five levels of difficulty (Beginner/Novice/Experience/Master/Grandmaster), while Tip.it has three (Easy/Medium/Hard).

Technically you're right, but to be honest with you, Devious Mind was almost as easy as Cook's Assistant. You talk to the Monk, run around a bit, make an item, talk to another Monk, run around a bit, and talk to Sir Tiffy. Took me about 5-10 minutes :|.

But it's not my call :P.

it is an easy quest It's just the smithing requirement.... i have 258 quest points now and i hate it.

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

Huge Brain

It doesn't imply that it's harder. It implies that it must be undertaken by an experienced player. Since you need a high smithing level (and it's one of the most recent quests I've done and I have 260 QP), I'd say it IS an experienced level quest.

It all depends on how you define that word, and it looks like that's how Jagex has defined it.

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]