What do you think is...?

Smudge4dusty

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Hie everybody once again it's me, Smudge4dusty I have a question for you guys.

What is the most common/ly used/seen item not counting money/gp?

I think it would be bones because every monster/person etc.. drops them what do you think? =D> =D>

Est0rrath wrote:

I don't see the point of this, its sounds to me like another one of those threads that has no real answer and is just there for the hell of it.

Dosent even have good discussion value.

I totally agree.

It does, and it's not just a thread that has no answer It's to be creative and to see what people think.

Smellysocks wrote:

Teleports

Thats not an item thats a/spell(s) and in that case you'd mean runes but what type.?

Est0rrath wrote:

I don't see the point of this, its sounds to me like another one of those threads that has no real answer and is just there for the hell of it.

I totally agree.

It does, and it's not just a thread that has no answer It's to be creative and to see what people think.

Smellysocks wrote:

Teleports

Thats not an item thats a/spell(s) and in that case you'd mean runes but what type.?

teletabs/laws, [/thread]

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

This could be in Questionnaires, we'll let a mod decide :).

I agree with teleports!

Maybe I can't find the thread.

Thats most bought not commonly used/seen.

Air runes? They are used for about combat spell/teleport spell.

Could be but I still stick with bones.

Est0rrath wrote:

I totally agree.

Smellysocks wrote:

Teleports

teletabs/laws, [/thread]

Yepp also agree on that one

I wouldn't say teleports because there'll be a lot of people who don't have the magic level to use them so possibly air runes. Bones could be though, it just depends if the person buries them or not.

True, but teleport is one of the most common spells used in the game and everything drops bones(almost) it doesn't matter if they pick em up or use 'em.

I wouldn't say teleports because there'll be a lot of people who don't have the magic level to use them so possibly air runes. Bones could be though, it just depends if the person buries them or not.

True, but teleport is one of the most common spells used in the game and everything drops bones(almost) it doesn't matter if they pick em up or use 'em.

If it's just seen, then bones probably would be the most common.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].