fremmy diary

in the rewards you state boots 2 give access to a bridge between jatizo and neitiznot

This is incorrect the bridge it gives access to is between miscellania and etceria, in the form of a "broken pier"

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Both guide and items db edited, thanks :thumbup:

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I'll just tack this on here, as the title isn't specific.

For 'hard' section rewards the guide states "This allows you to change your lyre teleport location to Waterbirth Island, as well as persuading Ghrim to purchase unnoted flatpacks of construction items from you at Grand Exchange median prices, in addition to the Boots 2's abilities'." (bold mine).

This statement is rather vague. Does MTK use your coffer money to buy the flatpacks like it does for supplies? Are they bought by MTK without effecting your coffers? The little one liner isn't all that useful when looking for the actual information before you've done any of it.

I'll just tack this on here, as the title isn't specific.

For 'hard' section rewards the guide states "This allows you to change your lyre teleport location to Waterbirth Island, as well as persuading Ghrim to purchase unnoted flatpacks of construction items from you at Grand Exchange median prices, in addition to the Boots 2's abilities'." (bold mine).

This statement is rather vague. Does MTK use your coffer money to buy the flatpacks like it does for supplies? Are they bought by MTK without effecting your coffers? The little one liner isn't all that useful when looking for the actual information before you've done any of it.

Ghrim buys them out of his own pocket really; it doesn't affect your mtk at all. It's really a way for Jagex to make flatpacks from TT not completely useless.

It's been edited, thanks :)

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.