666, In stores now!

Pur304

I went to the shoppping centre and I went into a games store and I was looking on the back on a certain game. I noticed the bar-ode and suddenly felt an urge to study it (wierd I know :? ). I noticed that at the start, middle, and end there were 2 identical lines which were longer than the others but werent marked with numbers.

I thought, thats wierd and I noticed that there was a 6 in the code. The 6 matched up to two lines that were the same as the pairs at the beginning middle and end of the entire code. So then I realised that these pairs of lines actually read, you guessed, 666.

Perhaps it's the everyday barcodes that's the beginnign stages of the mark of the beast described in revelations in the Bible? Dont believe me? Get a Bible and get some items with barcodes on them. You'll be surprised.

Perhaps it's the everyday barcodes that's the beginnign stages of the mark of the beast described in revelations in the Bible? Dont believe me? Get a Bible and get some items with barcodes on them. You'll be surprised.

Amazing the kind of stuff people think up, just amazing :|. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're joking though, not just insane.

Some people can be supersticious(sp?). Rolling Eyes

Eh, I don't look much higher unto other superstitions either. I'm just saying, a bar code that happened to have 6 three times in it being a sign of the apocalypse? Come on :? . But hey, Pur304, if that's what floats your boat, go right on ahead.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Amazing the kind of stuff people think up, just amazing :|. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're joking though, not just insane.

Some people can be supersticious(sp?). :roll:

Ape8191.

New sig to come!

Look at the back of a few barcodes for yourselves! Wont bite will it?

BTW Im talking about ALL barcodes not just one. Look for yourselves, but if your too lazy to do that...

When I was helping my mum in her church (I did it for DoE, I'm not religious) we got bored so decided to count the number of seats. Guess how many seats there were? Yup 666.

Don't go to church! It's the mark of the beast! :noes:

sig2ho7.jpg

I don't believe in all this superstition. 666 is just another number, not the mark of the devil imo. Maybe one day ill write a book for my own new religion, and say that 6969 is the mark of cheif alien. Sound incredibly stupid doesn't it? I guess i've made my point.

Screw you, number 666. You don't scare me :lol:

signaturecj5.jpg

Screw you, number 666. You don't scare me :lol:

and for that matter, screw the devil and screw god, they dont scare me either. *just saw lightning strike a little ways away, i take back that last part :lol: *

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Haha, that's either irony at it's best... OR the builders of the place done it as a practical joke. :P

Ape8191.

Or it's complete I think I can dodge the censor

Mod: don't do it again.