mining exp

bruneo

I think about 80k exp/hour powermining granite

Way off more like 50k MAX powermining granite.

30k for iron mining.

Watch and believe again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myZ-gwJudoE

80k per hour is possible, but not everyone can get to that level. I can't, and I'm sure many others can't. But if you TRY, 60k per hour is not unrealistic, and should be threshold stuff.

Iron mining is 35k per hour, but technically 42k or higher is possible, it just means insane reflexes an endurance.

30-40k for iron though huh?

what about cash? you guys make any money mining?

If you want the most money and xp possible, the best idea is to powermine iron to the level you want, then use the benefits of that level to make money. Don't try to make money and get the level at the same time.

For example, instead of mining and banking coal or even iron to 85, it's better to just powermine. The time you save is better spent mining rune.

Same here. You're better off mining gold or addy or rune after you get the level than try to make money at the same time.

If you want the most money and xp possible, the best idea is to powermine iron to the level you want, then use the benefits of that level to make money. Don't try to make money and get the level at the same time.

For example, instead of mining and banking coal or even iron to 85, it's better to just powermine. The time you save is better spent mining rune.

Same here. You're better off mining gold or addy or rune after you get the level than try to make money at the same time.

Great strat for bots, but I think I'd experience burn-out long before reaching the goal if I had to power-mine. Some people are up for the grind though, so its definitely good advice for them.

what are your experiences? what do you guys usually do?

I can't help you much since I'm p2p and don't care much about the speed of my leveling. At the moment, I am mining coal at the coal trucks west of Seer's Village. That nets me a mere 20k xp an hour and 70.8k gc per hour if I am paying close attention (not often the case).

You can get similar gains at the Mining Guild if you can find one that isn't over-crowded in f2p. Or, better yet, you can superheat mithril bars there, and reduce trips to the bank (again, competition in f2p makes this difficult).

I haven't checked out the Lumbridge Swamp West Mine in f2p, but that would also be a good place to superheat mithril, though the trip to the bank would take a little longer.

Great strat for bots, but I think I'd experience burn-out long before reaching the goal if I had to power-mine. Some people are up for the grind though, so its definitely good advice for them.

Yes, but if you think about it, you'd get pretty burned out from regular mining anyway. The trick is to make breaks when they matter.