Goodbye Runescape. Goodbye Tipit.

I am quitting. I had planned to sell everything I had and buy a pumpkin or something, in case I ever came back and they doubled in price, but I have run out of time. I sold alot of stuff, but none of the bars, armor, or gems that might have gotten me there.

This was the first time I've ever had a bank that took up less than a full screen since I first started.

I've never had p2p.

I am leaving in about 2 hours and wont see a computer for at least 6 months, at which point I will probably have zero desire to continue playing.

Nobody gives a crap.

Heres a picture:

rawot4.jpg

(its doctored, but only to fit it all in one page. that is my actual bank, and those are my actual stats)

Not great, but not bad.

Thanks Tipit for the calculators that helped me train, and the forums that helped me trade.

Comments would be nice, though I wont be able to read any after about an hour.

Thanks for looking anyway!

Pretty nice bank, nice cash pile. But never say good bye to rs, many people will and always come back, and the fact that you are buying a pumpkin makes the urge to come back even more. If this is a long break then good luck and hope that pumpkin racks in some cash.

wrong place though.

randomkcopyq.png

Thanks!

Im leaving now, never to return!! :boohoo:

Thanks for the comments. I hope this isnt the wrong place, because I didnt mean it to be a thread about quitting, but more about "rank my lifes work"

(my runescape life)

And I tried to get hp 60, but it wouldnt have worked out well, and it would have taken quite a bit of finageling. didnt have the time. I used too much noncombat mage, and messed it up.. :D

oh well.

Thanks everybody.

Have fun and good luck.

Why won't you see a computer for 6 months?

Is it your business?? How old are you, 4?

Very good for f2p =O. C ya.

N0va

err thats called flaming for no reason k? if u have anger issues take em out on someone else no us <.<

d33d15afe02cdbe65e8051919a4e3068.jpg

gwd drops:

bandos:hiltx1