~*@ THE BEST DIET TIPS EVER!! read...very funny...@*~

somaster989

gosh..all you people are skinny lol

im 5' 8'' and weigh 160 lbs...turning 17 august 19th weeee for meee :lol:

im overweight for my height according to the doctor lol (though he thinks his chart is dumb since it doesnt include muscle :P )...but i am nowhere close to being fat...quite the opposite

anywayz...back on topic...lol that made me laugh..and the cool thing is that i follow it :lol:

having a high metabolism rocks my socks 8)

^ lmao yeah. High metabolism is great. I can eat and drink all I want, and still keep the 6 pack. Oh yeah. 8)

But at the same time, I decided to give up most junk foods on a regular basis in January, as my New Year's resolution. True you can't tell, but I mean...its still bad for your health. Replace that bag of chips with some grapes and blueberries, and chug down some milk instead of coke. Makes you feel so much better having that healthy freshness to start and end your day :P

signaturecj5.jpg

i dont even drink soda....dont like it...except for ginger ale and rootbeer

milk is my favorite drink :D ...go through a thing of milk in like 2 days

my body cant handle fast food...so i dont eat it...might eat it once a month

candy isnt in my diet too often...but ice cream is a must have b4 bed

speaking of which :arrow:

I realize people have issues with weight, but right at the moment im into colesteral. At work, i get cravings for food there alot, so to help with the colesteral, i usaly change the drink for ice tea, and the fries for a ceaser salad.

Id rather be fat then have a heart attack.

*fixed some spelling*

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

How do you check your bodyfat percentage?

well when i was in gym last year, we had this device you hold, and you imput certain things (hight, age, weight, male or female). Then hold it for a bit and it sends like some kind of small shock through your body. dont know how , but it reads it from that. I have no idea what the machine was.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Well actually the one about sit ups and getting a bigger stomach is true.. to an extent.. Although by the time your abs get big enough to start sticking out, you will probably also have enough muscle to increase your metabolism and will start cutting fat.. That is if you are doing exercise and working out other tahn sit ups, you won't be going anywhere because contrary to popular belief there's no such thing as spot reduction. (trimming fat from a selected area)

Runescaper (off and on) since late 2001

I realize people have issues with weight, but right at the moment im into colesteral. At work, i get cravings for food there alot, so to help with the colesteral, i usaly change the drink for ice tea, and the fries for a ceaser salad.

Id rather be fat then have a heart attack.

*fixed some spelling*

Caesar salad won't do you much good.. unless it's home made or doesn't have a lot of sauce. Each time I get one at a restaurant there's more sauce than there is salad/cheese/croutons so I have to ask for the sauce on the side first.

Runescaper (off and on) since late 2001