Good way to make money in F2P?

Nero

Alright so I'm picking up on an old character I've had gathering dust for a while. Only problem is that he's got terrible stats :(

Phadera is the character name in case you're wondering (which you probably aren't).

Combat lv. 70

Fishing 54

(Those are really the only stats worth mentioning - the others are in their 30s or below)

So far what I've been doing for cash is:

1. Collecting red spider eggs from below Varrock

2. Killing Hill Giants for big bones

3. Killing hobgoblins for limpwurt roots

I've got a respectable 1.5m at the moment (all gained from the 3 things mentioned above). Any other suggestions would be greatly appeciated, though, as doing the same 3 things over and over is a bit repetitive.

Also, please don't suggest runecrafting. I hate that skill.

Edit: Btw 1.5m is not nearly enough to start merching, so that's not really an option either (you would make like 10k profit a sale lol)

invest your 1.5m into something that will rise...then i would train mining and woodcutting to 60 those would both have some decent profits, though woodcutting you would have to cut oaks or reg. logs fro a profit...no one buys willows

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

invest your 1.5m into something that will rise...then i would train mining and woodcutting to 60 those would both have some decent profits, though woodcutting you would have to cut oaks or reg. logs fro a profit...no one buys willows

Edit: Btw 1.5m is not nearly enough to start merching, so that's not really an option either (you would make like 10k profit a sale lol)

Even if I dumped it all into one item I'd barely make enough to make it worthwhile. Not to mention that if it goes sour I'm in even more trouble.

Even if I dumped it all into one item I'd barely make enough to make it worthwhile. Not to mention that if it goes sour I'm in even more trouble.

Thats the thing with merchanting though, its not a 100% garunteed profit. If you want to get into that sort of thing, you have to be ready for the posability that you may end up losing some of the time, and other times you'll get lucky and make back hopefully more than what you lost before. Honestly though, I can't give you any real tips on merchanting anymore. The GE really screwed that up for me. I prefered this game much more without it, and without the trade limits, but hey, thats just me.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

well...ya it wont be great profit, but its something...otherwise your money is just stitting there gathering dust. plus you dont have to invest all of it at once. and you will make more than 10k profit, i made a 100k profit on a 500k investment

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

well...ya it wont be great profit, but its something...otherwise your money is just stitting there gathering dust. plus you dont have to invest all of it at once. and you will make more than 10k profit, i made a 100k profit on a 500k investment

I just find that the maintenance and constant checking of the GE is not worth the meager profit margin. Also, due to the rampancy of clan merching nearly all F2P items that could bring you profit have a good chance of tanking suddenly due to a clan manipulating the market.

Thats the thing with merchanting though, its not a 100% garunteed profit. If you want to get into that sort of thing, you have to be ready for the posability that you may end up losing some of the time, and other times you'll get lucky and make back hopefully more than what you lost before. Honestly though, I can't give you any real tips on merchanting anymore. The GE really screwed that up for me. I prefered this game much more without it, and without the trade limits, but hey, thats just me.

Oh I agree. What the GE added in convenience it took away in creativity and excitement.

Oh I agree. What the GE added in convenience it took away in creativity and excitement.

Exactly, it got rid of so much player interaction. Well, atleast for me, seeing as how I don't usually go on group events like GWD or any other boss for that matter. But I digress, I'm getting way to off topic for the topic of money making lol.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Exactly, it got rid of so much player interaction. Well, atleast for me, seeing as how I don't usually go on group events like GWD or any other boss for that matter. But I digress, I'm getting way to off topic for the topic of money making lol.

It's fine. That's the view I have of it as well.

Probably woodcutting if all your skills are low. That would be the fastest way to it

Mining wouldn't be profitable enough until you can atleast get in the mining guild, but that takes alot of time and combat on a starters account wouldn't be good at all for money making. If I were you, I'd start woodcutting

Oh, and if you want some easy cash, do the 2 strongholds for 10k cash each. It doesn't take long but you may need some food in the stronghold of security.

Heres some good ways, but I dont think you might be able to do some of them

-Mine Runite ores o.O

-Mine Adamant ores

-Mine Coal

-Mine Gold ores

-Cut Yew logs (lol I got 70 mining to mine addy then I started to do this again)

-Cut Willow logs?

-Fish Lobsters/Swordfish

-Play Great Orb Project minigame to get the essence rewards to sell

-Play Fist of Guthix minigame to get rewards and sell them?

-PvP/BH

-merchanting