Bullies

My_Eggs

Hrmm when I went to school there wasn't really bullying in senior, most were too mature, and any 'bullying' was met with an equal reply, it was more fighting than one person picking on another. Also us seniors stuck up for the for the kids getting bullied in the lower grades, like if we saw a kid getting bulled we'd put the bully in the bin, verbally abuse them till they cried etc. Quite good times TBH to own the bullies.

There was this little crazy girl in grade 9 who was TBH quite funny to watch (she talked to herself, etc) but got picked on alot and there was sum ugly [wagon] [bleep] picking on her so we all verbally abused this [garden tool] till she cried, never saw her pick on her again.

Also if I saw any bullying go on I'd walk up and be like WTF are you doing cockhead and the bullies would stop. Even funnier because me and my friends (most of them were like 6"+ tall not me though #-o ) would see it happen and we'd all walk up to a like 5" grade 9er and be like dude, srsly GTFO and they nearly wet themselves.

Although some tard in senior used to call me gayboy as a semi joke when I was in grade 9 but he failed life now so GG. Didn't affect me one bit, got a tough skin.

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic