Firemaking help

madouge2

Spicy stews are the only one I can think of.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

spicy stew (luck based, you should have enough spices for several tries, +/- 6 levels max). I'm not sure which spice you need, I think yellow but I'm not sure.

The poison chalice can also randomly boost stats, but it is even more luck-based then spicy stews, not really an option.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

The pyrelord levels are invisible levels similar to the stranger plant thingy that gives you invisible farming levels so you cant burn something that you dont have the real level for. Spicy stews are the only thing that boosts firemaking to my knowledge. Poison Chalice im pretty sure just boosts crafting by 1 or something like that.

doomdfence.png

You will need orange spice for the stew.

[hide=Here is some more info]

* For special (members) Spicy Stew you need to complete the "Evil Dave : Evil stew" part of the Recipe For Disaster quest. You first need a normal stew, then you can add spices to it. Various combinations will boost some of your stats. The boosts are random, but Jagex has announced that there is a correlation between colours and affected skills (listed below, with a roughly descriptive label devised for each group). You can only use up to 3 doses of any one colour, but you can use as many colours as you like. The stat effect will be plus or minus two times the number of spice doses used. If you add 2 red and 3 brown (a total of 5 doses), the stat effect may be anywhere from -4 to +4 in a red skill, and/or -6 to +6 in a brown skill.

* red (combat): Attack, Defence, Ranged, Strength, and Magic

* orange (skillcraft): Construction, Cooking, Crafting, Firemaking, Fletching, Runecrafting, and Smithing

* yellow (self-improvement): Agility, Prayer, Slayer, Thieving, and Hunter

* brown (gathering): Farming, Fishing, Herblore, Mining, and Woodcutting

[/hide]

35b9enp.jpg