Boss Hunting - GWD

The Dark Lord

I have recently gotten 99 strength, but I also plan to get my attack and defence to 90 and then train my attack, defence, and hitpoints to 99 over the summer. However, I am running low on funds (about 6M out of my once 15M cashpile is left) and I need an entertaining way to make 15-20M quick enough so I can get the stats over the summer.

How difficult would it be to do each godwars dungeon boss? I may either find a clan or bring a level 130 friend along (duo). What is a good and reliable GWD-only clan that I can use? What equipment and inventory should I bring?

My stats:

119 COMBAT (110 F2P)

83 attack

99 strength

81 defence

91 hitpoints

80 range

99 magic

71 summoning

I planned to do GWD full-time after I maxed out my melee stats, but now I realize that I do not have enough money for my training method, which I'm not likely to change because it's rapid and has virtually no one (the way I like it). 15M-20M should be enough to get the levels I need.

EDIT: I also MTK every week and earn about 1M.

Any help?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Get 85 attack and defence, to help, but your really only capable for Bandos or Zamorak, maybe Dks. Getting 85 or even 90 range would open up the possibility of you going/helping you try on Zil and Arma.

Forgive me for being out of the loop, but how do you inject gp into attack, def or hitpoints?

Potions. It's the price you pay if you don't want to have to put up with other people and still want excellent experience.

SWAG

Is there a good GWD-only clan I can join? How would I go about finding a team?

Also, what equipment and inventory should I bring? (only have 6M)

SWAG

No GS, no team.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Forgive me for being out of the loop, but how do you inject gp into attack, def or hitpoints?

Potions. It's the price you pay if you don't want to have to put up with other people and still want excellent experience.

unless your peitying you shouldnt spend anywhere near 9m on potions..

ot: you could do bandos, but thats not really good for cash.. imo get 90 range then you could do arma and sara.. the only good bosses...

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

ot: you could do bandos, but thats not really good for cash.. imo get 90 range then you could do arma and sara.. the only good bosses...

Maybe he is Pietying? Have you ever considered that? And the fastest melee training spot I know of costs over 1gp/xp with Piety.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Maybe he is Pietying? Have you ever considered that? And the fastest melee training spot I know of costs over 1gp/xp with Piety.

yes i have.. hence why i said that... :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Armor:

Verac's helm.

Fury.

Verac's brassard.

Verac's skirt.

D boots.

RoL.

Slayer staff.

DFS/BSS/Obby shield/Granite shield.

God cape/99 cape.

Invo:

10 Brews

10 Super restores

3 Bunyips pouches (1 you summ before get set up).

3 Super antipots.

Tele tab.

You will only kill Rex, safespoting with magic. You'll also need a partner to go trough door and a rune thrownaxe ;)

pinguim0310.png