HP defeats PK

Kosciej

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know anything about country listing and clans ever memberlist? I don't think so. They are on these memberlist so they didn't broke ANY OF YOUR RULES. What about lolnik? I think HP just forgot to add lolnik to ML, because i saw his application 2 weeks ago. Hp were better than you, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Just accept it, because all of yours proofs are fail. You can rematch with HP if you are better.

111bf.png

still they are in offical list and how do you xplain sir kuba11 and lolnik1 and other mem are still in offical clan lists :D

Everything was explained so don't try to be better on paper... This is enough of our explanation. We are waiting for RM if you are so strong on CW like on this forum.

Plz close topic.

Lolnik1 is not in hp or any other clan

Sir Kuba11 is in 2 other different clans

Caelah11 is in another clan

Str_Sprite5 is in another clan

lolnik is on our memberlist

screen: http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image ... 153627.png

enough about Lolnik

Sir Kuba11

dont u know what does 4ever means? na zawsze = forever http://www.dict.pl/dict_iso - here u have dictionary

he has been in these clan ages ago and he has been writen as a person who was there before...

Caelah11

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/dolny ... wa.svg.png

its Country Listing category

Str_sprite5

read about Caelah11...

and we are still waiting for a vid with fighting dh member lmao ;d

enough?

PK you are official the most pathetic clan I've ever seen. It's incredible! How can you be so blind? You lost your war because we were better. It's not my fault you can't tank and you don't have one pile!

My friends explained all about our members. I'm sure that if I might look for your people who are on ANY other memberlist I would find a lot of them. All my "multiclanners" are on province memberlists or on failed clans which came to apart. We are serious clan and if you say that I have multiclanners it means you don't have respect to me. Now even DH is laughing from your fails. I'm not a child and that cheats you can push in to another clan.

Admins I think you can see that HP won fairly ;)

Other clans are very friendly for example Downfall <3. They asked me about members who are on few memberlists, I explained them everything and we had great war in friendly climate. You lost and resons which caused your lost you should (espaccialy you Kraker) search in your clan.

PS I'm still waiting for the video in which Parad is fighting with us ;)

HP won.

PK's allegations have been refuted successfully. I believe that the four members pointed out are on a country-ml, but not one that relates to a clan. Someone probably just forgot to add the fourth members to HP's memberlist. I would advise HP, however, to educate their opponents before a war that some of their members appear on country-lists; this'll cut down on confusion.

HP, 182; PK, 50.

Offline and unavailable.

i wanted to say something about memberlist like podkarpacie and rzeszów players.

i'll start with rzeszów. it is a city were i have born and i live, one day i had an idea to make a memberlist to let people know more or less what place they have in city.

with podkarpacie there was a project (not my) to make provicnial fights. we have 16 provinces so that could make sense. every1 who registered and posted was added to his province's memberlist and he was able to fight in his province's lines. so i wanted to assist my province :)

[hide=]if u think it is spam i am sory about it and u can delete my post[/hide]

at the end sory for my bad english :)

Sorry for my bad English ;)

HP won.

PK's allegations have been refuted successfully. I believe that the four members pointed out are on a country-ml, but not one that relates to a clan. Someone probably just forgot to add the fourth members to HP's memberlist. I would advise HP, however, to educate their opponents before a war that some of their members appear on country-lists; this'll cut down on confusion.

HP, 182; PK, 50.

TWR Mod can you please look this over those clans are not under country lists here is your proof:

1621dw5.jpg

mt2k2o.jpg

As you can see they are under offical clans so doesn't that mean multiclanning?????

And plus Lolnik1 was added to ml after war!!! Here is a pic to prove that

29pwv9v.jpg

TWR mods you can not deney the fact that lolnik1 was added after war and plus thos ml's are still in ofical clan list.

So i dont see HP wining???

So can you look at the evidence plz.

HP won.

HP, 182; PK, 50.

Read the top post ;)

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

Uffan look properly there are member links? duhhh or maybe he edited it ahh anyway PK WON FAIR N []

Picture=proof, links of runeheads change constantly because anyone can update them at any time, but the screen shots were later provided.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Good win HP =)

PK i dont see enough info to proove they cheated, and for the multy clans, like all of those are country clans so ye.

And anyways if you believe other clans have multys, thats why you look it up before fight, and not after you lose.

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

OMG Kraker I can't stand you ! ! ! I'm sorry but that stupid leader i haven't seen ever. Don't you understand "Forever"?

Hahahahahahaha Kraker nice cheated picture with lolnik hahahahahahahaha OMG it's very easy to see this stains on the picture.

29pwv9v.jpg

I saved this failed picture, because I'm sure you are going to correct it ; )

You're failed clan.

I put up deleting clan PK form TWR for this inconceivable pictures. This league doesnt need liers and flamers.

Well we may have not been able to prove that other dude was in the war but we sure did find other stuff now didnt we???

Next time DONT CHEAT to win a war.

In the end we will PROVE you did.

I'm first lol ; )

failedclan.th.jpg

Why I don't have here this gray stain?

Close please.

29pwv9v.jpg

Look at that grey dot next to lolnik1. This is fake lol. I think you should kick PK from TWR

lol your comment on this post are funny =P~

Join Tempted Killers - pvp/cwa based f2p clan

Recruitment Topic:

Click Here

2psog86.png

23t1nat.png

29pwv9v.jpg

Look at that grey dot next to lolnik1. This is fake lol. I think you should kick PK from TWR

lol your comment on this post are funny =P~

Lmao! i thoght that was a dirt from my screen, seems not as another person sees it aswell :geek: gj HP and gf PK

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums