The Butterfly Effect 2

MadCat

I didn't like the first one (didn't pay much attention, mostly predicted things that were going to happen and they actually happened), mostly took it as a laugh, maybe I should see it again? :? Ah, well, I don't really care there's going to be a part two, it will probably suck. :o

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Was that the one when the kid burned the dog in the bag and did that bomb thing in the letter box?

ya it was.

Hmmm i really liked the first one. Was very twisted, but it made compleat sense to me. good old butterfly effect :)

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Was that the one when the kid burned the dog in the bag and did that bomb thing in the letter box?

Yep

should be a good movie hopefully, butterfly effect was really good (bar the last 30 seconds, urrgh) though i dunno if it's the kind of movie you can follow up...let's just hope it's not a letdown

logo.jpg

Yep

should be a good movie hopefully, butterfly effect was really good (bar the last 30 seconds, urrgh) though i dunno if it's the kind of movie you can follow up...let's just hope it's not a letdown

Ever see the alternate director's cut endings?

They were a bit darker, ask if you want to know.

EDIT: I say endings, but I think there was only one on the director's cut. Must have been thinking of another film.

The Butterfly Effect was a very average movie from what I remember. I respect the idea of a butterfly effect, where something small can make a big difference through the other changes that it sets in motion - but I saw no reason for The Butterfly Effect to be so unrealistic with a guy who could go back and change time. Why not just have the film based more in "real life", where it starts out with a big change, and then goes back in time with all the little changes that occurred to make it happen?

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

The Butterfly Effect was a very average movie from what I remember. I respect the idea of a butterfly effect, where something small can make a big difference through the other changes that it sets in motion - but I saw no reason for The Butterfly Effect to be so unrealistic with a guy who could go back and change time. Why not just have the film based more in "real life", where it starts out with a big change, and then goes back in time with all the little changes that occurred to make it happen?

Yeah i kinda agree with this, the whole supernatural thing kinda made frown on what was otherwise an incredible movie. The bit where he wakes up with no arms and legs really freaked me out too

logo.jpg