Ax600

i need to get 100 cb in 5 months...

and Im in FTP...

i need all info on this...

Im training melee

str lvl:71

Atk lvl: 72

Def lvl: 70

i need info on training spots, armour ect.

the whole thing...

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

Lvl 3 SOS

-Lvl 50 Spiders :thumbup:

-or-

Cockroach soldiers... (if you want money)

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Don't go the spiders until you have maybe, 75-80 defense. Until then train on Flesh Crawlers on the 2nd Level of the SOS.

100% F2P

Bonesaw342.png

234fcb4520.png

Bonesaw342.png

Bonesaw342.png

99 Defense, Tuesday February 10th 2009

99 Attack, Tuesday May 26th 200962,189th to get it

Fleshys :thumbup: max hit is 1-2 and finishes ur food after 3 hours, where as spiders they give like 5k more xp but wastes ALOT of food and will take time to go bank and get more

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

Fleshys :thumbup: max hit is 1-2 and finishes ur food after 3 hours, where as spiders they give like 5k more xp but wastes ALOT of food and will take time to go bank and get more

+1 im 75 def and still get ripped apart and can last up to 7 4dose str pots (like 5h)

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

Im 75 Defence as well, and I only need to bring like 1 lobster for Flesh Crawlers, since I bank all those Bottom of Sceptres (dont ask why o.O)

Giant Spiders are much better for AFKing. But I need to bring food to them, too.

The choice is yours, I guess. Its definitely between the two, though.

if you dont like SS then demons on karamja. i always found em relatively nice to kill on f2p.

No no no no no, the only really effective places to train at your level are Giant Spiders (L50, 3rd Level of the SOS) or Fleshies (2nd Level of SOS). For your level you'll want fleshies. Fastest exp F2P. Lesser Demons are terrible for training in F2P. You get hit too much, so you spend too much time getting food, they're high level so they're harder to hit(This coming from a guy with 93 attack) which, again, nets you less exp. Finally, they're often crowded, making things even worse.

100% F2P

Bonesaw342.png

234fcb4520.png

Bonesaw342.png

Bonesaw342.png

99 Defense, Tuesday February 10th 2009

99 Attack, Tuesday May 26th 200962,189th to get it

if you dont like SS then demons on karamja. i always found em relatively nice to kill on f2p.

No no no no no, the only really effective places to train at your level are Giant Spiders (L50, 3rd Level of the SOS) or Fleshies (2nd Level of SOS). For your level you'll want fleshies. Fastest exp F2P. Lesser Demons are terrible for training in F2P. You get hit too much, so you spend too much time getting food, they're high level so they're harder to hit(This coming from a guy with 93 attack) which, again, nets you less exp. Finally, they're often crowded, making things even worse.

I agree with this.

But dont leave Lesser Demons completely out of your training spots. Training Ranged here is not bad. Just dont train melee.

when i was around ur level i did ice giants..decent xp u can afk for a lil while..and they drop :) (unlike Stronghold of security spiders) who i do agree hit to often

i recommend a explores ring (3) so u can teleport to cabbage patch and bank at faladore and reload on food..thats all how i did it (at least when explorers ring was around)

Lessers are terrible imo for both range and melee im pure f2p..i mean lessers r ok..but i hate them to many noobs there looting ur arrows i prefer ice giants for range to..or cockroach workers

anyways for armour use full rune or..full rune w/ bezerker shield if u train str i suggest using str ammy..although its entirely up to u.

*note* only use bezerker if u like fist of guthix.. use rune gauntlets as ive had them ever since fist of guthix (fog) and they never degrade..unless u die

deadlymaniac.png

I got membership yesterday so any help in membership?

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

Thats just great... theres way more now...

But this is what you should definitely do.

Wear armour with decent defence bonuses.

Get a Salve Amulet (e) - its pretty easy to get

Train on Ankous (dont forget food). Dont bring a full inventory of food. You should pick up the drops worth picking up. This is a great way to make money too.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats just great... theres way more now...

But this is what you should definitely do.

Wear armour with decent defence bonuses.

Get a Salve Amulet (e) - its pretty easy to get

Train on Ankous (dont forget food). Dont bring a full inventory of food. You should pick up the drops worth picking up. This is a great way to make money too.

where are they?

all I got right now is rune so...