taverly dungeon?

tigershelby2

Starting in Falador West bank, run south along the west wall and climb over the crumbling wall. Run northwest, and enter the dungeon.

If you have 70 Agility, use the pipe-squeeze; otherwise, you will need to use your dusty key and walk around.

Teleport to Falador.

Repeat ad infinitum.

I think its 70agil for the pipe, not sure. And yes, bring tabs.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

You can also kill the in The Hero's Guild. Run down there kill it until you have a full inventory. Use a gamesnecklace to tele to the Games Room, run into the warriors guild bank and run back to Hero's guild. This is what I done for a task and it wasnt that bad.

Um.. You know BABY blue drgs count as slayer monster too. :lol:

Some people like to make money during slayer tasks.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

You can also kill the in The Hero's Guild. Run down there kill it until you have a full inventory. Use a gamesnecklace to tele to the Games Room, run into the warriors guild bank and run back to Hero's guild. This is what I done for a task and it wasnt that bad.

Um.. You know BABY blue drgs count as slayer monster too. :lol:

Some people like to make money during slayer tasks.

ya lol im down to 100k so i decided to kill the adults for the money. an extra 500k isnt bad

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Kill them in Ogre Enclave; bank in CW using dueling ring and run to the entrance in Gu'Tanoth. Taverly is just way too crowded and quite far from bank too.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Kill them in Ogre Enclave; bank in CW using dueling ring and run to the entrance in Gu'Tanoth. Taverly is just way too crowded and quite far from bank too.

NOTE: This is the best place to kill them if you don't have 70 agility. You must have completed Watchtower Quest.