Tabbed Paper Doll

Star.

Hola chicas.

This is basic lineart for my paper tab doll that I'm making. I'm going to colour it in photoshop so I can print it out on card. I asked my teacher if the female girl was anatomically correct and she said yes but there is a problem with the feet that I only spotted now :(. Silly teacher. I don't think I can redo it because I've drawn loads of stuff already... And the right shoulder (our right) looks too round.

[hide=The pictures with anotation]Female base (mild nudityish):

femal1.jpg

Just some basic clothes; Underwear, combat 3/4's and a dress:

clothes1.jpg

More westernised clothes but a kimono is thrown in there:

clothes23.jpg[/hide]

Mostly western-culture clothes in there but I have a hint of Japanese culture with the Kimono. I'm going to add more articles of clothing that are more cultural. Perhaps a salwaar kameez. But yeah, I need some advice on what to draw instead of the usual t-shirt and pants, I can only think of two cultural clothings (kimono and salwaar kameez). Mm, maybe I can do that Chinese thing that Chun-Li wears in Street Fighter. C/C please, clothing was never a strong point of mine :).

EDIT: Stupid scanner is being stupid. It's cut off a bit of the edges.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Looks great to me at the moment!

If you have Illustrator, why not go over the lines on there? It'll probably be a better result than Photoshop, if you did plan on doing that :thumbup:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Looks good! but the left hip area seems weird to me. Other than that it looks great

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

The anatomy is dead on. The foot, I see it, but it isn't major. Buy illustrator, then trace with it. It is so worth it. In fact, it is the only adobe product I've actually bought. Take my word.

Looks great, clothes as well.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Illustrator you say? I have Illustrator CS4 but I haven't used any Adobe programs in a long time that it all seems so foreign to me.

I guess I should search deviantART and google for a bit.

I'm going to use Photoshop for colouring as it is the obvious choice :-P.

I need to get used to this tablet though, so far I'm doing better with my mouse :-s.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢