Piety Flashing slayer

pureprayer

Ok, I was fishing and I want to take a break and do slayer. If I want to use piety flash on some of my tasks (I have 68 summon) what would be the best approach?

I do use barrows and I will use whatever slayer master gives faster points (summona/dudreal).

What weapon is easy to flash with and what one is harder.

Thanks everyone.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

I hear whips are one of the hardest to flash with but I don't know if that was when you were protection prayer or Piety flashing.

Always use Duradel if you are over 100 F2P combat, there is no good reason to really use the lower slayer masters.

Use like a Verac skirt and your best plate, Bandos chestplate would be best, as you don't really need amazing defence.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Slower the weapon, the easier to flash with. Godsword being the easiest. This doesn't mean whip is unflashable, just requires near perfect timing. If you bring about 2-3 prayer potions you will have more then enough for a slayer task.

I usually notice that its easier if sound is on, because when you click on the prayer the sound makes it easier to time with combat.

randomkcopyq.png

Whip with 10% strength>godsword with Piety. Get Verac's skirt and proselyte top.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Double post but, i bought verracs top/bottom (funny story) and I did my leftovers of my greater task and it went great.

How many points do i get with 20th task at dudreal/summona? Should I get my slayer mask even if I havent blocked any taskes yet?

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.