Dragonballz : Elysium

Zibl

Ok. Long ago, I stopped liking Dragonballz. However, I was looking on BYOND ( http://games.byond.com ), and I came upon an MMORPG called Dragonballz Elysium.

Oddly enough, it's kind of fun. It isn't anything big though. You choose your race, hair style, hair color, skin color, male/female, and whether you are Good or Evil (important desicion).

There's no plot to the game. It's pure leveling, along with a wide open PK system. Basicly, sayians are the best choice. Other races work too, but hey don't really get any good until later transformations (which could take a long time to get to).

I chose a full blooded Sayian. The transformation requierments for them are:

SSJ - 75k PL

ASSJ (Ascended SSJ) - 250k PL

SSJ2 - 500k PL

SSJ3 - 1.5 million PL

SSJ4 - 5 million PL

Mystic - This can be obtained by pulling the Z sword and then talking to Supreme Kai. However this isn't too fun. Once you become Mystic, it's perminant and you can't go any other transformations. It's more powerful than SSJ, but not as powerful as ASSJ :? .

For right now, I'm 750k PL with SSJ2. I find it fun. The only down side to this game, is that if you aren't poweful, you aen't gonna be able to do to much. I'm SSJ2 with 750k PL, and at my max power level, I'm no match for quite a few people. This means gathering the DBs is pointless since I'll just get slaughtered.

It also has some alright graphics. Pretty simple stuff, but still good graphics. Here's a picture:

scrnshot18ln.png

Ok, so I'll quit talking about it. I'm bored, and hardly anybody on it right now, that's why I'm posting about it. If you want, head over to BYOND (link is at top of this topic) and download the HUB (so you can play all BYOND games).

If you want to try Elysium, go here: http://games.byond.com/hub/HantTeath/DragonballElysium

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

Old news mate, by maybe a few years. I don't know who made the original code, but basically someone made a basic Dragonball Z game on BYOND. Sold the code and then that person sold it, then those people sold it again and again and again... So on till even myself had basic code for making a DragonBall Z game, this isn't the first and it definately won't be the last.

Every so often they sprout up, at one point there was like 15+ games with pretty much the exact same things, other time I went on there were 3 games... Plus it gets boring after about 2 days. Get to a stage where you can afk train overnight in the grav chamber at max gravity and that's you. Invincible.

Also the lag is horrible in all those games.

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.