Some Advice in Summon

kdtaereo

well, i can't have an yip yet, so what are the best methods for getting crinsom charms?

- Waterfiends?

do i get income or loss here at my lvls? how much? how many xp/h here? crins/ h? i got full void, if that helps

- Bursting rock lobbyes?

how many xp/crins i can get a hour? how much worths a hour here?

- Dust Devils?

Is it better to range or melee? (range or melee) xp/h? crins /h?

- Other?

if you can tell me the inventories also i am grateful

Thanks in advance

R_Silkwood.png

@santana_raphael

I'm retired from Runescape due to my really bad connection, maybe coming back soon

well, i can't have an yip yet, so what are the best methods for getting crinsom charms?

- Waterfiends? From what I've heard, waterfiends aren't worth it without a Yip.

do i get income or loss here at my lvls? how much? how many xp/h here? crins/ h? i got full void, if that helps

- Bursting rock lobbyes? Bursting rock lobs costs about 1.1m per 1k bursts and you get like 250 crims, IIRC.

- Dust Devils? I got about 30 crims an hour here, and with B2P, you can camp there.

- Other?

Thanks in advance

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

- Waterfiends? You will lose money, void if you have a GS. Do these

- Bursting rock lobbyes? Only for magic xp (or fast charms)

- Dust Devils? I wouldent kill these.

- Other?

Thanks in advance

If you cant kill fiends you shouldent be killing for charms.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

So you can get 250 charms/hour at Lobsters, for 1.1m. To get 250 charms at Dust devils, this would take 7 additional hours. If you can make over 158k an hour, bursting lobsters is better.

So that takes dust devils out.

Try waterfiends, see if you like them. Be sure to use a crush weapon like Z spear or SS. You will probably lose a little bit of money on food, but not a lot.

I got my crimsons at fiends for 68 as well and they're not that bad without a bunyip. A high magic level helps though, and I recommend you piety and range protect all the time. You'll lose cash on ppots but it's nothing compared to the amount you'll waste on spirit shards :P . And 68 is totally worth it.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Thanks guys, you rock! :thumbsup:

But i still have one question, what is the mage xp (or the skill trained xp) at rock lobbyes or waterfiends?

also, i cannot find a guide, can you give me the link?

R_Silkwood.png

@santana_raphael

I'm retired from Runescape due to my really bad connection, maybe coming back soon

Thanks guys, you rock! :thumbsup:

But i still have one question, what is the mage xp (or the skill trained xp) at rock lobbyes or waterfiends?

also, i cannot find a guide, can you give me the link?

Well apparently it's about 1k Ice Bursts per hour at rock lobsters. It's a bit hard for me to calculate, since the spells are multi target, and I never calculated the xp/hour when I tried these. :oops:

And you will probably end up getting strength or controlled experience at waterfiends, depending on whether you use a Saradomin Sword or a Zamorakian Spear. I get about 120-140 kills per hour with maxed melee, void, and piety. This translates to about 61k-72k xp per hour. Adjusted for your own equipment and levels, maybe 30k-50k xp per hour, as you will have to eat etc.