How to get charms for a summoning tank?

Sand_Hill

Get a friend to ls with you. Soul wars is another option and don't forget to pick the charms option when you get a random event.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Thanks for the input! However, I like to use my soul wars zeal for easy defense levels :-P

The charms ? the time put into the minigame IMO. I guess LS is my only option then! Thanks :)

EDIT:

Get a friend to ls with you. Soul wars is another option and don't forget to pick the charms option when you get a random event.

Would it be better to go for the Summoning XP lamp or the charms?

Now known as Expl0de.

My Defense Pure Guide

Please don't post on forums whilst inebriated.

Thanks for the input! However, I like to use my soul wars zeal for easy defense levels :-P

The charms ? the time put into the minigame IMO. I guess LS is my only option then! Thanks :)

EDIT:

Would it be better to go for the Summoning XP lamp or the charms?

Lamp is your level*10, charms depend on the best summon you can make with the charms. So look up the xp you get for each summon before you decide :D .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I'm kind of getting close to the ideal Summoning tank (79 Summoning, 96 Defence), and I can definitely say it's worth it. At your level you're going to want to save Crimson charms and focus on Greens or Penguin Points (preferably the latter). Also, look at the quests that you have the requirements for/can get the requirements for that give an experience lamp as a reward. I didn't actually "train" Summoning until the late 40s or so which helped my charm count for the middle levels.