Astrology game!

Romy

First, I'd like to say I highly doubt this 1 will turn popular, but it just popped in my head and I decided to give it a try.

The game works like this- You answer the questions below, and simply by reading your answers I'll try to determine your sign of Zodiac!

[hide=Questions here

[hide=]1.Do you consider yourself childish? / Do others consider you childish? Im sometimes.

2.Are you a perfectionist? Yes, lol.

3.Do you often prefer staying home all by yourself over going out with friends? Mostly stay in home, but if my friends are calling me, I will hang around with them.

4.Will you do almost anything in order to make 2 friends of yours (or more) make up after a fight/ during a fight? Yes, Friends are important in your life.

5.Do you think you could sort out life with good meals, a warm bed, and a loving man/woman? Yh.

6.Do you adore proffesionals and experts? Yes

7.Are you curious? Yes

8.Are you super-curious? Yes

9.Is one of your dreams travelling all around the globe/ visiting faraway places? Yes, and already done.

10.How much would a hunch affect your decisions?

11.Are you egocentric? Dunno.

12.Are you good at art? (Painting, photographing, sculpting, etc). No.

13.Do you have a clear, easy-to-read handwriting, or a messed up, hard to read handwriting? I am a neat handwriter.

14.Do you consider yourself a leader? Are you charismatic? No, but if I have to, then yeah.

15.Are you bossy? No.

16.Do you tend to bring yourself down? Yes, sometimes.

17.Are you sensitive? Yh

18.Are you romantic? Not sure, lol.

19.Are you nostalgic? No.

20.Do you have/ once had a problem with intimacy?

21.Do you pay close attention to details? No.

22.Are you an optimist?

23.Do you have problems trusting people? New people especialy? No.

24.Do you find yourself more mature than most people your age? (If you're an adult, did it happen to you when you were 10-30?). Yeh, im mature.

25.Are you adventurous? Yeh.

26.Is boredom one of your worst enemies? Yes, very!

27.Are you moody? Yh.

28.Is respect from other people 1 of the most important things in your life? Yes.

29.If you still live with your parents, how important is your future home to you? If not, how important is it to you right now? My future home will be important, because I want people to come in and find it nice house.

30.How much do you care for what people think of you? I care about the people that cares about me.

31.Is order important to you? Yes.

32.Do you consider yourself creative? Yes.

33.Do you absolutly enjoy beautiful views?/ Is harmony one of your "hobbies"? I don't really see any beautiful views in my city, but there are some.

34.How hard is it to you to forgive someone for what they did? Did you break up relations with someone because you couldn't forgive them? It depends what really.

35.Do you tend to tell people what you think of them in their face? No, it'll break their heart.

36.In a scale of 1-10, how important is love to you? 7

37.Is socializing with people and friends 1 of the most important aspects in your life? Yes.[/hide]

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

[hide=]1.Do you consider yourself childish? / Do others consider you childish? Im sometimes.

2.Are you a perfectionist? Yes, lol.

3.Do you often prefer staying home all by yourself over going out with friends? Mostly stay in home, but if my friends are calling me, I will hang around with them.

4.Will you do almost anything in order to make 2 friends of yours (or more) make up after a fight/ during a fight? Yes, Friends are important in your life.

5.Do you think you could sort out life with good meals, a warm bed, and a loving man/woman? Yh.

6.Do you adore proffesionals and experts? Yes

7.Are you curious? Yes

8.Are you super-curious? Yes

9.Is one of your dreams travelling all around the globe/ visiting faraway places? Yes, and already done.

10.How much would a hunch affect your decisions?

11.Are you egocentric? Dunno.

12.Are you good at art? (Painting, photographing, sculpting, etc). No.

13.Do you have a clear, easy-to-read handwriting, or a messed up, hard to read handwriting? I am a neat handwriter.

14.Do you consider yourself a leader? Are you charismatic? No, but if I have to, then yeah.

15.Are you bossy? No.

16.Do you tend to bring yourself down? Yes, sometimes.

17.Are you sensitive? Yh

18.Are you romantic? Not sure, lol.

19.Are you nostalgic? No.

20.Do you have/ once had a problem with intimacy?

22.Are you an optimist?

23.Do you have problems trusting people? New people especialy? No.

24.Do you find yourself more mature than most people your age? (If you're an adult, did it happen to you when you were 10-30?). Yeh, im mature.

25.Are you adventurous? Yeh.

26.Is boredom one of your worst enemies? Yes, very!

27.Are you moody? Yh.

28.Is respect from other people 1 of the most important things in your life? Yes.

29.If you still live with your parents, how important is your future home to you? If not, how important is it to you right now? My future home will be important, because I want people to come in and find it nice house.

30.How much do you care for what people think of you? I care about the people that cares about me.

31.Is order important to you? Yes.

32.Do you consider yourself creative? Yes.

33.Do you absolutly enjoy beautiful views?/ Is harmony one of your "hobbies"? I don't really see any beautiful views in my city, but there are some.

34.How hard is it to you to forgive someone for what they did? Did you break up relations with someone because you couldn't forgive them? It depends what really.

35.Do you tend to tell people what you think of them in their face? No, it'll break their heart.

37.Is socializing with people and friends 1 of the most important aspects in your life? Yes.[/hide]

Well, this one was a bit hard. If I had to bet on something I'd go with pisces. If that's not right then my next guess would be Virgo. I have some other guesses, but I'd rather keep them to myself for now, because otherwise it would just look like I'm throwing in as many signs as possible.

If I was right, say so, if not, do not tell me your sign and I'll keep guessing.

What if you just looked on the Birthday Thread and saw our DOB's there? D-:

Well, I promise not to, because I really like guessing using my own personal knowledge, but you don't have to trust this promise, just delete it from your profile until you get my answer ::' .

nope

Well, since I was wrong 4 times, and there are 8 signs left, even if I guess right this time it would still be a fail.

I guess either Cance or Libra, but even if I'm wrong tell me what's your sign :XD: .

I thought I'd be better at this :/.

I trust you :=P Guess mine:

[hide=]1.Do you consider yourself childish? / Do others consider you childish? Sometimes, when the occassion occurs.

2.Are you a perfectionist? No sir.

3.Do you often prefer staying home all by yourself over going out with friends? Staying at home.

4.Will you do almost anything in order to make 2 friends of yours (or more) make up after a fight/ during a fight? No. It's their business.

5.Do you think you could sort out life with good meals, a warm bed, and a loving man/woman? No.

6.Do you adore proffesionals and experts? Yah.

7.Are you curious? A little bit.

8.Are you super-curious? Not that much.

9.Is one of your dreams travelling all around the globe/ visiting faraway places? Yeah.

10.How much would a hunch affect your decisions? Just a tad bit.

11.Are you egocentric? A little.

12.Are you good at art? (Painting, photographing, sculpting, etc). I'm awesome.

13.Do you have a clear, easy-to-read handwriting, or a messed up, hard to read handwriting? (This question is not a must, as some of you are right in the middle). Very messy :-P

14.Do you consider yourself a leader? Are you charismatic? I'm a follower.

15.Are you bossy? Nah.

16.Do you tend to bring yourself down? (This 1 is a bit hard to understand, so by giving an example I hope you'll understand. Did it ever happen that you thought to your self "Oh god, I think I failed the test, oh and I fought with my parents, and my shirt is all wet, and now I have to walk all the way back home, and I think I lost my notebook, jeez!" Lol at ur example, but yeah.

17.Are you sensitive? Yah.

18.Are you romantic? Yah.

19.Are you nostalgic? Yah.

20.Do you have/ once had a problem with intimacy? Yah.

22.Are you an optimist? No.

23.Do you have problems trusting people? New people especialy? Yah.

24.Do you find yourself more mature than most people your age? (If you're an adult, did it happen to you when you were 10-30?). I act like the teenager that I am.

25.Are you adventurous? Yah.

26.Is boredom one of your worst enemies? Yah.

27.Are you moody? (Does it happen often that you're, for example, happy for a little, and then few moments later sad?). Yah.

28.Is respect from other people 1 of the most important things in your life? No.

29.If you still live with your parents, how important is your future home to you? If not, how important is it to you right now? Very, very, super important.

30.How much do you care for what people think of you? Not a lot.

31.Is order important to you? Nope.

32.Do you consider yourself creative? Yup.

33.Do you absolutly enjoy beautiful views?/ Is harmony one of your "hobbies"? Yah.

34.How hard is it to you to forgive someone for what they did? Did you break up relations with someone because you couldn't forgive them? Yah.

35.Do you tend to tell people what you think of them in their face? No.

36.In a scale of 1-10, how important is love to you? 7.

37.Is socializing with people and friends 1 of the most important aspects in your life? No.[/hide]

Got me thinking to how you're going to interpret these. For example, I'm not very egotistical but I do spend ages on my hair and dressing nice.

I also read somewhere that physical attributes are related to your Zodiac sign too. :-o

Could be his innaccurate answers.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

[hide=]1.Do you consider yourself childish? / Do others consider you childish? Sometimes, when the occassion occurs.

3.Do you often prefer staying home all by yourself over going out with friends? Staying at home.

4.Will you do almost anything in order to make 2 friends of yours (or more) make up after a fight/ during a fight? No. It's their business.

5.Do you think you could sort out life with good meals, a warm bed, and a loving man/woman? No.

9.Is one of your dreams travelling all around the globe/ visiting faraway places? Yeah.

13.Do you have a clear, easy-to-read handwriting, or a messed up, hard to read handwriting? (This question is not a must, as some of you are right in the middle). Very messy :-P

15.Are you bossy? Nah.

16.Do you tend to bring yourself down? (This 1 is a bit hard to understand, so by giving an example I hope you'll understand. Did it ever happen that you thought to your self "Oh god, I think I failed the test, oh and I fought with my parents, and my shirt is all wet, and now I have to walk all the way back home, and I think I lost my notebook, jeez!" Lol at ur example, but yeah.

24.Do you find yourself more mature than most people your age? (If you're an adult, did it happen to you when you were 10-30?). I act like the teenager that I am.

27.Are you moody? (Does it happen often that you're, for example, happy for a little, and then few moments later sad?). Yah.

28.Is respect from other people 1 of the most important things in your life? No.

29.If you still live with your parents, how important is your future home to you? If not, how important is it to you right now? Very, very, super important.

33.Do you absolutly enjoy beautiful views?/ Is harmony one of your "hobbies"? Yah.

34.How hard is it to you to forgive someone for what they did? Did you break up relations with someone because you couldn't forgive them? Yah.

37.Is socializing with people and friends 1 of the most important aspects in your life? No.[/hide]

Got me thinking to how you're going to interpret these. For example, I'm not very egotistical but I do spend ages on my hair and dressing nice.

I also read somewhere that physical attributes are related to your Zodiac sign too. :-o

Your a saggitarius? (Lol why am I guessing, I'll do mine later...)

Luck be a Lady

15.Are you bossy? Nah.

My best guess would be Cancer. If I'm wrong my next guess would be Scorpio.

If I'm right, say so, if not, do not tell me your sign, I've got some more guesses :).

As for you question, yeah, it does affect physical attributes. For instance, Taruros are usualy stronger people, while Libra is more beautiful.

There are many problems with that though, because your genes affect you more than your sign (physically), but you may assume that even if you were born a weak Tauros, you're probably stronger than you would have been if you weren't. And even if you were born an 'ugly' Libra, you're probably more beautiful than you would have been if you weren't.

[hide=Answers]1.Do you consider yourself childish? / Do others consider you childish? Yes and Sometimes

2.Are you a perfectionist? Yes

3.Do you often prefer staying home all by yourself over going out with friends? Sometimes

4.Will you do almost anything in order to make 2 friends of yours (or more) make up after a fight/ during a fight? I guess I would try, I hate to see friends arguing

5.Do you think you could sort out life with good meals, a warm bed, and a loving man/woman? Life is much more than that

6.Do you adore proffesionals and experts? Kind of

7.Are you curious? Sure

8.Are you super-curious? If it kills me then no

9.Is one of your dreams travelling all around the globe/ visiting faraway places? No

10.How much would a hunch affect your decisions? Quite some

11.Are you egocentric? Everyone is this to some extent, but I try to think of others when I can

12.Are you good at art? (Painting, photographing, sculpting, etc). Only when I look at a picture or something

13.Do you have a clear, easy-to-read handwriting, or a messed up, hard to read handwriting? (This question is not a must, as some of you are right in the middle). According to my friends, I have typewriter handwriting though I think otherwise.

14.Do you consider yourself a leader? Are you charismatic? No and No

15.Are you bossy? I don't have that kind of courage

16.Do you tend to bring yourself down? (This 1 is a bit hard to understand, so by giving an example I hope you'll understand. Did it ever happen that you thought to your self "Oh god, I think I failed the test, oh and I fought with my parents, and my shirt is all wet, and now I have to walk all the way back home, and I think I lost my notebook, jeez!" I'm pessimist so yes

17.Are you sensitive? I tend to show little emotion if I understood this correctly

18.Are you romantic? I wouldn't know that yet

19.Are you nostalgic? I wish I was a child again and I fear growing up and death like crazy

20.Do you have/ once had a problem with intimacy? I don't believe so

21.Do you pay close attention to details? Yeah, when I copy something I look back and forth about 3 times before I begin to write a word

22.Are you an optimist? No way

23.Do you have problems trusting people? New people especialy? Sometimes and Maybe

24.Do you find yourself more mature than most people your age? (If you're an adult, did it happen to you when you were 10-30?). No

25.Are you adventurous? Kind of

26.Is boredom one of your worst enemies? Oh yeah

27.Are you moody? (Does it happen often that you're, for example, happy for a little, and then few moments later sad?). I'm usually always bored

28.Is respect from other people 1 of the most important things in your life? Yes

29.If you still live with your parents, how important is your future home to you? If not, how important is it to you right now? Pretty important

30.How much do you care for what people think of you? I usually don't care

31.Is order important to you? If you mean organization then yes

32.Do you consider yourself creative? I suppose so

33.Do you absolutly enjoy beautiful views?/ Is harmony one of your "hobbies"? Beautiful things are pretty nice

34.How hard is it to you to forgive someone for what they did? Did you break up relations with someone because you couldn't forgive them? If someone punched me I'd forgive them

35.Do you tend to tell people what you think of them in their face? If I did that I wouldn't be here most likely

36.In a scale of 1-10, how important is love to you? 9

37.Is socializing with people and friends 1 of the most important aspects in your life? Yes[/hide]

Good luck :D

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

I guess I can give this a try.

[hide=DO NOT LOOK IN HERE!]You just lost the game, I told you not to look here!

1.Do you consider yourself childish? / Do others consider you childish? no/no

2.Are you a perfectionist? no

3.Do you often prefer staying home all by yourself over going out with friends? yes

4.Will you do almost anything in order to make 2 friends of yours (or more) make up after a fight/ during a fight? nope, I would try, but not too hard

5.Do you think you could sort out life with good meals, a warm bed, and a loving man/woman? Add a well payed job to that and Yeah

6.Do you adore proffesionals and experts? I'm not sure if I would use the word "Adore"

7.Are you curious? yep

8.Are you super-curious? yep

9.Is one of your dreams travelling all around the globe/ visiting faraway places? nope

10.How much would a hunch affect your decisions? Not much

11.Are you egocentric? Sortof

12.Are you good at art? (Painting, photographing, sculpting, etc). Somewhat good at photography.

13.Do you have a clear, easy-to-read handwriting, or a messed up, hard to read handwriting? (This question is not a must, as some of you are right in the middle). Hmm. Hard question, I understand it, and nobody ever had to ask me what I had written, but sometimes it's messy.

14.Do you consider yourself a leader? Are you charismatic? Not really

15.Are you bossy? Nope

16.Do you tend to bring yourself down? (This 1 is a bit hard to understand, so by giving an example I hope you'll understand. Did it ever happen that you thought to your self "Oh god, I think I failed the test, oh and I fought with my parents, and my shirt is all wet, and now I have to walk all the way back home, and I think I lost my notebook, jeez!" Not at all

17.Are you sensitive? No

18.Are you romantic? No >_<

19.Are you nostalgic? Very

20.Do you have/ once had a problem with intimacy? Nope

21.Do you pay close attention to details? Most of the time

22.Are you an optimist? No

23.Do you have problems trusting people? New people especialy? Yes

24.Do you find yourself more mature than most people your age? (If you're an adult, did it happen to you when you were 10-30?). Yes.

25.Are you adventurous? No...

26.Is boredom one of your worst enemies? Yep

27.Are you moody? (Does it happen often that you're, for example, happy for a little, and then few moments later sad?). No

28.Is respect from other people 1 of the most important things in your life? I find it important, but not much.

29.If you still live with your parents, how important is your future home to you? If not, how important is it to you right now? Somewhat important

30.How much do you care for what people think of you? Not much

31.Is order important to you? Not much

32.Do you consider yourself creative? Yes

33.Do you absolutly enjoy beautiful views?/ Is harmony one of your "hobbies"? I do enjoy beautiful views, but it's not a hobby.

34.How hard is it to you to forgive someone for what they did? Did you break up relations with someone because you couldn't forgive them? Not hard.

16185_s.gif

Neither of them. :-P

I thought it was one or two distinctive attributes. Such as Taurus have round bellies and Leos have big eyes.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Neither of them. :-P

I thought it was one or two distinctive attributes. Such as Taurus have round bellies and Leos have big eyes.

My next guesses are Leo and Libra.

[hide=Answers]1.Do you consider yourself childish? / Do others consider you childish? Yes and Sometimes

3.Do you often prefer staying home all by yourself over going out with friends? Sometimes

4.Will you do almost anything in order to make 2 friends of yours (or more) make up after a fight/ during a fight? I guess I would try, I hate to see friends arguing

5.Do you think you could sort out life with good meals, a warm bed, and a loving man/woman? Life is much more than that

7.Are you curious? Sure

9.Is one of your dreams travelling all around the globe/ visiting faraway places? No

11.Are you egocentric? Everyone is this to some extent, but I try to think of others when I can

12.Are you good at art? (Painting, photographing, sculpting, etc). Only when I look at a picture or something

13.Do you have a clear, easy-to-read handwriting, or a messed up, hard to read handwriting? (This question is not a must, as some of you are right in the middle). According to my friends, I have typewriter handwriting though I think otherwise.

16.Do you tend to bring yourself down? (This 1 is a bit hard to understand, so by giving an example I hope you'll understand. Did it ever happen that you thought to your self "Oh god, I think I failed the test, oh and I fought with my parents, and my shirt is all wet, and now I have to walk all the way back home, and I think I lost my notebook, jeez!" I'm pessimist so yes

17.Are you sensitive? I tend to show little emotion if I understood this correctly

19.Are you nostalgic? I wish I was a child again and I fear growing up and death like crazy

21.Do you pay close attention to details? Yeah, when I copy something I look back and forth about 3 times before I begin to write a word

23.Do you have problems trusting people? New people especialy? Sometimes and Maybe

24.Do you find yourself more mature than most people your age? (If you're an adult, did it happen to you when you were 10-30?). No

27.Are you moody? (Does it happen often that you're, for example, happy for a little, and then few moments later sad?). I'm usually always bored

28.Is respect from other people 1 of the most important things in your life? Yes

29.If you still live with your parents, how important is your future home to you? If not, how important is it to you right now? Pretty important

33.Do you absolutly enjoy beautiful views?/ Is harmony one of your "hobbies"? Beautiful things are pretty nice

34.How hard is it to you to forgive someone for what they did? Did you break up relations with someone because you couldn't forgive them? If someone punched me I'd forgive them

35.Do you tend to tell people what you think of them in their face? If I did that I wouldn't be here most likely

37.Is socializing with people and friends 1 of the most important aspects in your life? Yes[/hide]

That's a tough case, as there are some mixed ideas, and your answers weren't always clear.

If I have to pick something it might be Capicorn/Libra.

If I'm right, say so, if not, don't tell me your sign yet, I'll keep guessing :).

P.S.

I'm starting to think I'm a lot worst than I thought in this :shock: .

3.Do you often prefer staying home all by yourself over going out with friends? yes

4.Will you do almost anything in order to make 2 friends of yours (or more) make up after a fight/ during a fight? nope, I would try, but not too hard

5.Do you think you could sort out life with good meals, a warm bed, and a loving man/woman? Add a well payed job to that and Yeah

6.Do you adore proffesionals and experts? I'm not sure if I would use the word "Adore"

7.Are you curious? yep

9.Is one of your dreams travelling all around the globe/ visiting faraway places? nope

12.Are you good at art? (Painting, photographing, sculpting, etc). Somewhat good at photography.

13.Do you have a clear, easy-to-read handwriting, or a messed up, hard to read handwriting? (This question is not a must, as some of you are right in the middle). Hmm. Hard question, I understand it, and nobody ever had to ask me what I had written, but sometimes it's messy.

15.Are you bossy? Nope

16.Do you tend to bring yourself down? (This 1 is a bit hard to understand, so by giving an example I hope you'll understand. Did it ever happen that you thought to your self "Oh god, I think I failed the test, oh and I fought with my parents, and my shirt is all wet, and now I have to walk all the way back home, and I think I lost my notebook, jeez!" Not at all

17.Are you sensitive? No

24.Do you find yourself more mature than most people your age? (If you're an adult, did it happen to you when you were 10-30?). Yes.

27.Are you moody? (Does it happen often that you're, for example, happy for a little, and then few moments later sad?). No

28.Is respect from other people 1 of the most important things in your life? I find it important, but not much.

29.If you still live with your parents, how important is your future home to you? If not, how important is it to you right now? Somewhat important

33.Do you absolutly enjoy beautiful views?/ Is harmony one of your "hobbies"? I do enjoy beautiful views, but it's not a hobby.

34.How hard is it to you to forgive someone for what they did? Did you break up relations with someone because you couldn't forgive them? Not hard.

My best guess- Tauros.

Second best- Capicorn.

If I'm right, say so, if not, let me keep guessing :P.

7.Are you curious? yep

15.Are you bossy? Nope

17.Are you sensitive? No

My best guess- Tauros.

Second best- Capicorn.

Then you were right with your first guess :D

How did you find out?

16185_s.gif

7.Are you curious? Sure

That's a tough case, as there are some mixed ideas, and your answers weren't always clear.

If I have to pick something it might be Capicorn/Libra.

If I'm right, say so, if not, don't tell me your sign yet, I'll keep guessing :).

P.S.

I'm starting to think I'm a lot worst than I thought in this :shock: .

Ah sorry about the vague answers. Either I was really paranoid at the moment or I found it boring just saying yes and no :P

And you didn't get it right, but keep at it ;)

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

7.Are you curious? yep

15.Are you bossy? Nope

17.Are you sensitive? No

My best guess- Tauros.

Second best- Capicorn.

Then you were right with your first guess :D

How did you find out?

Well, due to the fact that Astrology had helped me many times, it got my interest and I started reading... And reading... And reading, up to the point where everyone around me told me I know too much about them, purely based on their sign, so I decided to make this game, see if I really am that knowledgeable. Tauros was one of the signs I read most about, as many of my friends are. Was pretty easy :).