Ranged 70+

ohmyjim

Hey i have range lvl of 73 and defence lvl of 87 attack 87 hits 81 and strength 83 and have about 10 mill cash. i was wondering what armour would be best for me to train ranged in? could you please give me a 1st choise 2nd choise and possibly a 3rd choise ranging from the best possible armour for my lvl and decending? thanks

It depends on what you're planning to fight, whether your going to safespot of not etc...

For example with low defence monsters void range would be best, but for higher defence monsters you should go for a better range attack.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

ok well i train at the ogres in the combat area, so would need a set that would be best for that but i would also need a set for high level monster hunting which i will be trying in a few levels time which i probably would not have a safe spot for? any ideas?

With your stats the best training spot would be aviansies; ogres are awful. Get a tank setup with good range attack and range defense.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

pc product, i salute you =D> =D> =D>

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

With your stats the best training spot would be aviansies; ogres are awful. Get a tank setup with good range attack and range defense.

Aviansies are better xp then ogres? When did this happen..?

Anyway, use void for training.

They aren't the best xp, but they're the best training. There's a distinction.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: