hmmm i see, well i guess me and jen will have to make you get 99 slayer wif us muhahahaha!!!

boessig-1.png

brferg55.png

I kno u have a tendency to alch ur whips but an ags alched by accident wth were u thinking?

lol Jen thats just it, she wasn't thinking...

omgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boe just told me what u did!!!!!!!!! :wall: :wall:

HOW!!!!!!!!

I kno u have a tendency to alch ur whips but an ags alched by accident wth were u thinking?

*slaps in the head*

u is going wcing right now missy and your getting another one that i'll hunt u down and kill u if u alch!!!

Edit: lol you updated right as i posted so i'll rc with u hurrrrry up meet me at the ge!! were getting u a new one fast as we can!!!!

51f5c9b1.jpg

awesome blog!

and awesome stats :mrgreen:

i feel for you about the AGS

i once alched my whip, and was horrified

this is like x100 times worse =[

just out of interest, how much did it alch for?

check out my blog if you cba :)

blogsiggy.th.gif

CLICK SIG TO GO TO MY BLOGGG :)

hmmm i see, well i guess me and jen will have to make you get 99 slayer wif us muhahahaha!!!

Fine but when I go back to str training!

omgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boe just told me what u did!!!!!!!!! :wall: :wall:

HOW!!!!!!!!

*slaps in the head*

u is going wcing right now missy and your getting another one that i'll hunt u down and kill u if u alch!!!

Edit: lol you updated right as i posted so i'll rc with u hurrrrry up meet me at the ge!! were getting u a new one fast as we can!!!!

Well it was 5:47am and I was tired hadn't gone to bed yet. Don't worry Jen I'll pm u soon as I log on!

awesome blog!

and awesome stats :mrgreen:

i feel for you about the AGS

i once alched my whip, and was horrified

this is like x100 times worse =[

just out of interest, how much did it alch for?

check out my blog if you cba :)

Thanks!

I have a tendency to accidently alch my whips too but this is a first -.-

I had money in my inventory when it happened so I think it was around a mil or something like that, that it alched for. :wall:

i dont care if you've been up a week straight no more alching ANYTHING ever for you, plus it'll probably save u tons on replacing whips and now a ags ffs!!!! -.-

You ask me from now on when u have to alch something!!

I'll lend u my ags or claws if it'll make u feel better after pwning some noobas in boe's dungon? and me and boe will give u our spec bars + veng!!!?!?!?!!?? then back to rcing? and i'll even let u borrow my non-alchable ags till u get urs back seeing as how mine just sorta sits there...

51f5c9b1.jpg

rofl i love how u told jen u'd come kill in my dungon and you wanted her ags since she offered it then u go and just rc with it!! at the rate your going with power rcing you'll have yours back in no time i hope? either way glllll!!

boessig-1.png

brferg55.png

-.- i love how you walked like 3 squares away said,"thanx for the ags jenih i'm gunna run away with it now!!!" and teled off to wherevr u went and didnt own the n00bych00bs at boe's but aparently u got 85 str so gratz!

i told u power rcing would be great and that time frame i gave u for getting ur AGS back is an approximate so it could be less time then that an i bet u love me right about now ::' your soo welcome rofl too bad u didnt already have 91 so u could get it in half the time :? so me and boe will have to trade off on assisting u for double nats a bit if u want i know i wont complain lol boe might since she has issues sitting still and is usually camping at arma which gives me an idea ...... ill pm u but i bet u wont figure it out even tho it seems as tho im refering to u going to gwd im not helping u camp would be a pain with ur lvls rofl

51f5c9b1.jpg

Jenih's right but thats only if you keep up with rcing and if you don't go off and start training other stufff and its too bad you wont let us help u make double nats =\ i think it'd be faster if you did but i know u want to get the xp urself so you can do double's sooner then if we help u make them

boessig-1.png

brferg55.png

• 2 weeks later...

I know srry Jenn I've been on a long vacation and I'll be back in a week or two :thumbsup:

I must say tho you and Boe will have to go to cc when i get back for the a few stories for you both lol !!!

I've only got like 10 mins on this computer so i figured i'd let u know whats been up here, see u both soon!

Woot! Updates! lol

Omg you change your mind way tooo much at least I know you can stick to 200M wc rofl you damn wc addict!! :lol:

boessig-1.png

brferg55.png

• 2 weeks later...

^^ thats some crazy power farming there girly lol!

Ayden can go lick a umm toad cause you were just doing what was right and now he lost all the clan except those flamers and i told Ayden off as soon as i found out from zigz, you should have seen it omg! but yea im glad that farming and herb are going good when boe sees that cape shes gunna be like "0.0 <3 we is twins now!!" or something rofl

lots of luck cause then its back to 200m xp in wc for u!!!

51f5c9b1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
lol so if ur leaving and boe is gone already then #@!$ that I'm out too ...... lets go to wow with boe!! rofl

No Jen L2listen lol Boe was on vacation.......

Anyways...

So yea so much for me quiting lol and Jen trying to go to w0w cause she hated it tbh and complained to me on msn ftl! lmao

ty and i did listen i thought? didnt she quit or was it that she was gunna try wow like a week before vacation? i swear she left and omfg when did u get 96 fletch!! u still need to work on farming tbh its still reallllly noob come on 82? wtf is that it shouldve been like 90 at least by the time i got back what the [insert spam/ducks here] is that huh? ok rant over also thax again for that lovely push into the pool -.- and yea i will keep bringing that up!

51f5c9b1.jpg

• 1 month later...

:thumbsup: to you too!

Raven Said:

Woot! Blog is back up now!!

:thumbsup:

Bump

omg i love it, way better then the last one imo.

gl on def, doing good and bandits are mega fast!!

how do you like the new tip.it forums? idk if i do yet, too much white and they seem a lil awkwardly streched out on my screen <_< guess i need to get used to em? i wonder if theres a function to change the backgrounds and such so its not so bright white anymore? if u find out let meh know! oh and idk why but the quote thingy wouldn't work for me go fix it :angry:

51f5c9b1.jpg

:thumbsup: to you too!

Raven Said:

Woot! Blog is back up now!!

:thumbsup:

Bump

omg i love it, way better then the last one imo.

gl on def, doing good and bandits are mega fast!!

how do you like the new tip.it forums? idk if i do yet, too much white and they seem a lil awkwardly streched out on my screen <_< guess i need to get used to em? i wonder if theres a function to change the backgrounds and such so its not so bright white anymore? if u find out let meh know! oh and idk why but the quote thingy wouldn't work for me go fix it :angry:

:D 99 def here i come? well with clan bandits hasnt been boring and events is like multi-tasking by going to those and training... anyways u sure u dont wanna do the clan thing Jenny cause u should :D come to the dark side Jenny.....we....have...cookies....and....icecream....and....fun....epic....awsomeness!! :D lol but really u should join! tell Boe to get her bottom online too shes been on her RS vacation tooooo long D:

Edit: next time your over ill show you how to quote stuff lol...

Another Edit: also my sister plays now like we have both been begging her to :thumbsup:

• 5 weeks later...