Can be PvP be profitable for me?

SirHartlar

My stats are under my avatar, and cash isn't a massive issue. What methods can secure me break even or even profit with the lowest risk of losing a lot of money? I'd love to get good at PvP worlds but I'm not sure how to get started really.

You NEVER make money. NEVER. Barrage spells = 2-3K each. 100 for a Kill (250K), 2 Super rests (20K) etc and probably for a [bleep]e shield 0..

It's just a bit 'o fun ;)

onyx7890.png

Current goal: Legends, Regicide, Roving Elf's, Barrows RFD, 95+ Attack.

Nope, not profitable. You will lose if you pk in pauper gear, and when you die in good stuff, you lose multi mils. When you win, you might get d boots if you're lucky.

Make money elsewhere, and pk to have fun, not to make cash. Welfare if you have to, but have fun and expect to die lots, and lose loads of cash.

Nope, not profitable. You will lose if you pk in pauper gear, and when you die in good stuff, you lose multi mils. When you win, you might get d boots if you're lucky.

Make money elsewhere, and pk to have fun, not to make cash. Welfare if you have to, but have fun and expect to die lots, and lose loads of cash.

Woot! Anther NZ'er!

Add meh \'

onyx7890.png

Current goal: Legends, Regicide, Roving Elf's, Barrows RFD, 95+ Attack.

• 2 weeks later...
You NEVER make money. NEVER. Barrage spells = 2-3K each. 100 for a Kill (250K), 2 Super rests (20K) etc and probably for a [bleep]e shield 0..

It's just a bit 'o fun ;)

who uses just barrage to k0 -.-

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]