Training with obby rings

Jadinko

They cost way too much to use for training purposes. They used to be used a lot for staking, but that's pretty much the only good application they have/had.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

they are used for aviansies too arent they?

They might be, but really, considering that Aviansies are easily taken down by pretty much any type of bolt, it's a waste of money to use obsidian rings on them.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

A friend of mine tried them out at aviansies; he got 42k xp an hour but he normally gets over 40k using broad bolts.

So it's not really worth it.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

a friend of yours isn't all that good at it then as the xp rate is definately alot higher

He's 85 range. You're 98.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: