Training My Strength

Lyndon

So I Have Decided That I am gonna train my strength And i will be adding a blog about it in the apropriate section.

I Just want to know what the best way is to Train it. I'm currently Going for my skill cape.

Levels:

Combat: 62 (With Summoning)

Attack: 51

Strength: 54 (10k xp left till 55)

Defence: 48

Range: 13

Magic: 35

Prayer: 26

Summoning:10

I_am_Guthix.png

I_am_Guthix.png

Working on Getting All My Skills Ranked ^^

Quote and comment removed ~tripsis

tbh when i was your level i was killing lv 2 men in edge for clue scrolls.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

On topic: I would strongly recommend you train slayer + strength. Also if you're actually serious about going for a 99 (you are about 1/75 there :lol: ), get your attack to at least 80 and defense to around 70. Otherwise you'll waste a lot of your time for no reason.

and on topic, I agree training slayer and strength together is the best way to go in order to save yourself a bunch of extra combat to train slayer in the future.

by the way, it stands to reason that if he had been P2P, but was now F2P, he wouldn't bother to post his summoning level as it wouldn't make even the slightest bit of difference.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

If it is best to train it with Slayer then can someone point me in the right direction as how to go about this.

Note I havent started that skill as I am a 2 month old member and have yet to start many skills.

I_am_Guthix.png

I_am_Guthix.png

Working on Getting All My Skills Ranked ^^

Enough spamming and flaming you guys.

I also moved the thread to Help & Advice. In the future please post all questions here :) Thanks!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Wow you guys were at war with each other and skatepank, it's the internet... nobody will die over a few spelling errors. Anyways, I would train your strength at the room full of flesh crawlers in the SoS. I trained there with my 1 def pure and it was nice xp. Each crawler is 100xp and their max hit is 1 making it perfect for a pure. If you have 40 something defense, then even better! Less trips to the bank is more xp :thumbsup:

What's the SoS? Lol im a nooby P2P

Stronghold of security, it's really only good for F2P though. P2P has better alternatives.

btw yomy, I didn't make any spelling errors, which is what was funny.

[hide]

[/hide]

I would strongly recommend you train slayer + strength.

I agree with this guy, otherwise.. if you have high enough magic.. you can sit down by the ankous and bring bones to peaches tabs and sit down there all day.

Edit: Failed to read all the way through.. someone else suggested this.. at least i added a "no leave" method.

yeah ankous are good for higher levelled players and with bones to peaches tabs you can stay there indefinately lol...well until yuo get bored and decide to go kill something else.

giants are a decent bet for you, hills are pretty low def and drop big bones which may help your prayer or cashflow. Theres a few hill giant groups that pl dont frequent too much.

Athalus_1988.png

yep thats f2p..just waiting for my membership to expire