Need someone to post on RSOF for me

purewcnub

i need someone to post on the review account thread, or whatever it's called, for purewcnub. They denied my 300 word last chance appeal seconds after I sent it. Total [cabbage].

tell them that I will sue, because I was banned unfairly and they didn't even bother to glance at any of my appeals.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

And why are you banned?

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

[hide=]It's against the rules for someone else to make a post for you.

You cannot post in the forums on behalf of another user.
[/hide]

Edit: My bad, wasn't aware of the exception

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

It's against the rules for someone else to make a post for you.

You cannot post in the forums on behalf of another user.

Not in the case of the Account Review thread. I suggest you read it first before talking about it, because people are allowed to post on behalf of the banned party if the banned party has no other alternative.

# Please feel free to post about other people's accounts if there's no alternative. It's great that you want to help out your friends, but it can get really confusing if we see the same name a lot of times. Encourage your friend to post here themselves and we'll do what we can. If your friend has no way of posting on this thread, then you may post their name. Please don't post a name that has already been posted by someone else, though. Rather than speeding things up for your friend, it actually slows us down a little bit. ;)

I'd feel better posting on your behalf if I knew why you were perm'd though. (Don't post here, could you explain in PM maybe?)

hzvjpwS.gif

[hide=]

1.1 - Breaking or encouraging others to break any of Jagex's rules.

Violating Jagex's official RuneScape Rules on this forum is cause for being permanently banned from the Tip.it forums.

[/hide]

My bad. Haven't been a frequent user on the RSOF in years.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!