What to kill...

gorgoroth

Well ive been doing Green Dragons/Ankou/Armoured Zombies for a few weeks now and to be honest, im sick of them. I'm looking for something thats fun to kill and that either has stackable drops or close to a bank. They dont need to be the satest money nor the fastest exp, just something that gives decent money (100k+ an hour) with a possible chance of a high vallue drop every 500-2000 kills. I was thinking maybe Black Dragons or Fire Giants... any other ideas?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

If you get bored of killing the same thing again and again no matter what people suggest to train on you will get bored.

Essentially for someone like you who wnats xp but gets bored slayer is your god.

It means you get to move around train on lots of different things and thus avoid bordem while still getting your combat xp and slayer xp as well as a good heap of profitable drops and charms

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

If you get bored of killing the same thing again and again no matter what people suggest to train on you will get bored.

Essentially for someone like you who wnats xp but gets bored slayer is your god.

It means you get to move around train on lots of different things and thus avoid bordem while still getting your combat xp and slayer xp as well as a good heap of profitable drops and charms

Hmmm i thought you guys would say slayer. Okay well i think its probably the best idea anyway, question is, which Master do i use then? Im on Duradel at the moment but i dont really like the tasks i get.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Sumona is great for ones who don't like duradel. She gives tasks that are pretty easy and fast to complete. She also gives alot of tasks in the slayer well right near her. Hope this helps! ::'

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

Hmmm i thought you guys would say slayer. Okay well i think its probably the best idea anyway, question is, which Master do i use then? Im on Duradel at the moment but i dont really like the tasks i get.

well I think Duradel/Lapalok is the best, but if you don't like him you could try Sumona or Chaldear (sp?)

................................[Currently Have - 1300M].................................

............tedsignature.jpg............

My Beginner's Merchanting Guide - My Youtube Channel - My Twitter