Quests

Defy

I aint much of a quester but i some quests give really good rewards

is there a list somewhere or could you tell me the quests that are worth doing and give you really good rewards :)

ty

bllllonz.png

MM

DT

LD&DM(lunar quests)

LC(lost city)

All gnome quests.

Enakhra's Lament for Camulet spellbook switching and granite mining.

RFD

Pirate quests for reduced ship fares and Cave horrors and Fever spiders.

Possibly DoV for Armoured zombies.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

There may be some others but I can't recall them at this moment. :)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

heh just use the quest calc, see what u can do for quests and just start chippin away a em. I did that when i came back 2 years ago and yea i have a q cape after much training and messing around gettin 69 smithing/73 wc. All quests are worth it for having access to everything there is like a clue scroll or some of the other slayer monsters/areas/eq(slayer helm and points?)

Axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

Quest cape first Achieved 29JAN2009, Re-Achieved 15SEP2011, Cook cape Achieved 12APR2009 (Easter 2009)

Strength Cape Achieved 20NOV2010

Now offering assists for 97 Farming, 97 Smithing, and 97 Herblore, PM me in-game!!!

Proud U.S. Navy Sailor