Quests!

The_Fray

Well I am trying to achieve 99 runecrafting but I am being made to access the abyss to repair my pouches so I bring essence there so I can get some extra experience. But the problem I have run into is I cannot access the death or blood rifts without completing a few quests.

Why am i not using the other rifts? Because I am not only trying to maximize experience but also money, so I have ruled out natures as not feasible. I cannot access the law altar as I am using an abyssal parasite. So that leaves with death or blood, each requiring quests I have not completed.

So what I need to know is which of the following sets of quests will be easier/faster to finish? I do not plan on finishing both sets though unless I have to, I am not very fond of quests.

For Bloods

In Aid Of Myreque (I have finished the first quest in this "storyline")

Darkness of Hallowvale

Legacy of Seergaze

For Deaths

Mourning Ends Part 1

Mourning Ends Part 2

Search through the first few pages of this forum and you'll find a question about mep2, there is a link in there to a video which is GREAT..

It makes mep2 look so easy and i along with many other people i know have used it.

Mep1 is really easy and mep2 is a little bit long but also i found it easy =]

If you decide to do mep2 and have any trouble feel free to pm me.

also Gratz on 1mtokens =]

The Myreque storyline quests are easier.

pretty much, the mournings ends quests are such a pain :x but u should plan and chippin away at all quest either way the rewards outweigh the effort

Axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

Quest cape first Achieved 29JAN2009, Re-Achieved 15SEP2011, Cook cape Achieved 12APR2009 (Easter 2009)

Strength Cape Achieved 20NOV2010

Now offering assists for 97 Farming, 97 Smithing, and 97 Herblore, PM me in-game!!!

Proud U.S. Navy Sailor