Macro question (no, I am not breaking the rules)

Leoo

Bascially, there is a a software called Workspace Macro which I want to use to create datasheets and tables for my coursework. If I use it is there is a chance Jagex will detect me having a macro software on my computer, even though I am not using it for RuneScape purposes?

Sounds stupid, but oh well.

::'

No. Jagex is not scanning everyone's computer looking for macro programs. Even if they were, they could only ban you if you were using it in-game. Don't use it to play RuneScape and you'll be fine.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I believe that the "detection system" is based on the rhythmic motion of your mouse. Obviously if your moving in the same exact position for a period of time, that isn't human.

If your are using a macro that does not give you an advantage or helps you in any way, especially for another program, I doubt it will raise flags.

randomkcopyq.png

If your are using a macro that does not give you an advantage or helps you in any way, especially for another program, I doubt it will raise flags.

I am not using it for RuneScape.

I am not using it for RuneScape.

then your fine, jagex doesnt scan your comp it detects macroesque playing(as said earlier)

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.