Are yaks the best monster to powertrain mellee?

Bfbcool

Just pest control it. You don't have the stats to do anything fast just because of the fact that you wouldn't last long there.

I hear armoured zombies are great.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

You can get better Range XP at Bandits.

As for melee, definitely go with Armoured Zombies.

What should I attack them with? I have 50k steel knives atm.

I was there with Black D'hide, a Zammy Coif, Accumulator, Bronze Knives, and a Holy Book. I also took Bunyips. since youc an't use Bunyips or Spinners, I'd just take a full inventory of Monkfish and bank every now and then. Using my Bunyips, I stayed for two hours and didn't even have to eat. Keep an eye on your health while reading the forums or something, and you should be fine.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

I was there with Black D'hide, a Zammy Coif, Accumulator, Bronze Knives, and a Holy Book. I also took Bunyips. since youc an't use Bunyips or Spinners, I'd just take a full inventory of Monkfish and bank every now and then. Using my Bunyips, I stayed for two hours and didn't even have to eat. Keep an eye on your health while reading the forums or something, and you should be fine.

Oh wow thought you were talking about yaks...

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Okay thanks! That works out perfectly because I have zammy chaps and 1k monkfish. Thanks for your help!

bfbcool2.png

Yaks are for pures. If you want, go to bandits when your a bit higher level in attack and strength. Defense won't matter since you will be praying melee. Once you get a higher level, check out a dude's guide in the AoW, the name is like Armored Zombies. It should have that in the name, I can't remember who it's by, but it looked awesome training and stuff. Though you will need a lot of money for it.

Edit: Read your post above me. If you do see this, I would suggest you take gray chinchompas and get them to group up in massive clumps and then when you use chinchompas, it does a lot of dmg to each of the zombies, and you get exp for all the damage done.

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)

Yaks are for pures.

Pures can't do Fremmenik Trials/Isles.

Yeah they can. I've seen plenty of rune pures with Helms of Netiznot.

Ah I thought you meant 1 defense pures. Anyone with 50 defense can kill Armored Zombies, though, so it's really not worth it for anyone to melee Yaks.