What were you doing when you got a frog random event? @@@@@@

Bewitched

got 1 @ lessers (crandor) and 2nd one at level 3 of whiteknight castle.. burying a bone @ that time..

I heard from somebody that if ur rs charactor goes for a gender change you could wear the clothing.....

example, u have prince wear.. go for gender change became a lady.. u could wear the prince wear too..

I have no idea if its true.. cuz i dun realli like the frog head..

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st time : ranging guards in ardy square couldn't find dumb princess cuz of all the theivers and got tele ported to promose to princess got nothing.

2nd time was training on b knights in taverly dungeon for wanted lvl and got them

I recieved the frog random event when I was:

POWER SMELTING (smithing). My sister was being a runner while I was smelting in Al Kharid.

useless info:

- non-member

- getting lvl up to 50 (for member quest)

- making steel bars

- crafted bars in Varrock

- made alot of money, but not to much

I've gotten it twice, the first time I was theiving from the cake stall in ardy so I could get back to pickpocketing knights, and I chose the prince outfit when I exchanged the token. The second time I was at the agil arena and exchanged the token for the frog's head. (Obviously I wouldnt get another prince outfit!) I still want it a third time so I can ignore the frogs and get teled to the place where the frogland music plays lol.

got 1 while pk trip

and that wasn't cool so i need to end my pk trip and walk from mage arena to varrock :evil: :evil: :x

true follower of zamorak

Jingle Bells, Guthix smells, Zammy all the way. Sara died, no one cried. Hip Hip Hip Hurray!

lotrhorusgod.png<

goals:60/70 def 84/90 combad

i got those frogs 3 times in 1 hpur i ws lucky got 2 frogs mask and a prince outfit wat i was doin first was fishin for shrimps with my lvl 55 fishin ( y i fished shrimps dunno) second was mining gold at dwarven mines and then i was in wildy with m8's at the drak blank knight fotress then they appeared as soon as i entered thank god for my prayer dam lvl 79 came attackin me